ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Appointment - Help Pl

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Me2Happy
Newly Registered

Family Appointment - Help Pl

Post by Me2Happy » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Experts

I have been looking for information for the family appointment and bit confused on this.

Could somebody help me to understand the concept Pl?

I would like to take my wife and the daughter to the PEO for the ILR. I have logged in with my user id and have added my wife and the daughter as a family members. Then I have booked the appointment under the SET(0) excluding long residency category.

Have I booked the right appointment ?
Many Thanks in Advance

ILRindia
Newly Registered

Post by ILRindia » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:25 pm

you have done the right thing. don't worry. Good luck.

Me2Happy
Newly Registered

Post by Me2Happy » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:22 pm

Thanks for the quick response. Happy to see your answer.

I have two more questions.

1)What happens, if I couldn’t take my dependants with me? Do I need to cancel this and book an another appointment and carry their passports with me ?

2)I haven’t received any confirmation for the appointment. Do I need to ring them to verify ?

Will be very helpful, if you could help Pl ?

Thanks in Advance

RANMA
Newly Registered

Post by RANMA » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:56 am

hi, about your 2nd question: I just wanna share mine, Ive booked my appointment with 1 dependant on July 9 Friday then I got their confirmation on July 12 Monday and if you book your appointment just today maybe on Monday or Tuesday you will receive your confirmation.
sorry to your 1st question I think its better to stick on it don't change it anymore to make it sure.

guptan
Newly Registered

Post by guptan » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:53 pm

Hi,

As a main applicant, you can attend alone with all the 3 passports and other documents, no need to take all the dependants. I did the same.

Regards
Gupta

Me2Happy
Newly Registered

Post by Me2Happy » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Thanks for all your comments.

Due to some personal reasons, I am going to take my dependants with me for PEO.

I believe with this type of appointment, I can take them inside.

Can somebody confirm Pl ?

Thanks in Advance

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Family Appointment - Help Pl

Post by geriatrix » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:26 pm

Me2Happy wrote:I would like to take my wife and the daughter to the PEO for the ILR. I have logged in with my user id and have added my wife and the daughter as a family members. Then I have booked the appointment under the SET(0) excluding long residency category.
Individuals named in the application (main migrant + dependents) will be allowed entry.

regards

Me2Happy
Newly Registered

Post by Me2Happy » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Thanks for the update.