ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I leave the UK now ?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nao

Can I leave the UK now ?

Post by nao » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:17 pm

Guys
I've finally got a british passport the last month
As I believe that I am free to go anywhere in EU or EEU country, I am thinking moving to abroad.To begin with I will be doing a short language course in another country and hoping to find a job over there.

Is that any problem doing this ?

Please advise

beeba

Re: Can I leave the UK now ?

Post by beeba » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:30 pm

nao wrote:Guys
I've finally got a british passport the last month
As I believe that I am free to go anywhere in EU or EEU country, I am thinking moving to abroad.To begin with I will be doing a short language course in another country and hoping to find a job over there.

Is that any problem doing this ?

Please advise
As you believe that you are free to go anywhere in EU or EEU country, why are you asking? :)

There wont be any problem coming back to UK, you can move where ever you can.

Cheers.

nao

Post by nao » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:42 pm

thanks

because when I did the app form there was a question '' intention to live in the UK'' of course I ticked YES I would live in the UK but now I just feel I want to go somewhere else....so I was just wondering If there is any period that I should live in the UK.