ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

immigration solicitor

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kb8689
Newly Registered

immigration solicitor

Post by kb8689 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:20 pm

I urgently need an immigration solicitor to represent me on ma appeal hearing on tues 10th. Its a failed asylum claim appeal in manchester, plz provide email address or contact number to reach you on, n if any1 can recommend any good immigration solicitors in the manchester area plz contact me, thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:09 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

kb8689
Newly Registered

hi

Post by kb8689 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:59 pm

If am refused the appeal, will i be detained or allow to leave da coun?try on ma own accord

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:32 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

unknowna1

Post by unknowna1 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:31 am

I have read the article but still don't know the answer to my earlier question, which is most probable, if da appeal gets refused? What do they usually do?

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:45 am

Dereliction of duty wrote:As it is, UKBA is instead writing a letter saying (I paraphrase) ‘if you wouldn’t mind awfully, it would be nice if you left the country’.