ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pls help me

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sure_sand
Newly Registered

pls help me

Post by sure_sand » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:05 pm

hi am suresh kumar from india staying in london i have completed my masters fom bedfordshire university i would like to apply for my psw but my gradution is not yet done, and my visa expires this month, when i asked the letter in university they not having the letter format for the psw. could you pls tell me the confirmation of graduation letter FORMAT from the university. and what are the information should include on it. so that i can apply for the
thanking you

suresh

wabuthu

Re: pls help me

Post by wabuthu » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:44 am

hi suresh, all the best with your application. letter should have what is highlighted in red below ESPECIALLY if you don't have a certificate should include the extra info in the last two sentences

link is here: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... stitution/

quoted from ukba link above

What the letter must confirm

This letter must be an original letter (not a copy), on the official letterheaded paper of the United Kingdom institution where you studied and include the official stamp of that institution. It must have been issued by an authorised official of that institution and must confirm:

* your name;
* the title of the qualification;
* the start and end dates of your period(s) of study and/or research for this qualification at the United Kingdom institution; and
* the date of award (no more than 12 months before the date of your application).

If the qualification is an HND from a Scottish institution, the letter must also include confirmation that the qualification is at HND level and was studied at a Scottish institution.

If you are unable to provide a certificate of award (for example, when the application is made before your graduation), this letter must also include:

* details of the body awarding the qualification; and
* confirmation that the certificate of the award will be issued.

sure_sand wrote:hi am suresh kumar from india staying in london i have completed my masters fom bedfordshire university i would like to apply for my psw but my gradution is not yet done, and my visa expires this month, when i asked the letter in university they not having the letter format for the psw. could you pls tell me the confirmation of graduation letter FORMAT from the university. and what are the information should include on it. so that i can apply for the
thanking you

suresh
i'm not a professional, i'm just giving responses from personal experiences or from ukba or ukcisa links that appear appropriate to the situation. currently on PSW visa