ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA3 & EEA4

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

colinm
Newly Registered

EEA3 & EEA4

Post by colinm » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Hi. Would highly appreciate if someone could advise on following.

I am an EEA national and am due to apply for PR alongwith with my NON EEA family members permanent residence permit. All of us would soon be completing 5 years physical residence in the UK and without any interruption.

My query -

Is it mandatory that I need to apply for PR as well? If yes can I submit my EEA3 form alongwith family members EEA4 form to the same UKBA EU permanent residence divsion (i.e. EEA4 address).

Secondly do I have to enclose our monthly joint bank statements (60 Statements) for last 5 years alongwith originals of my 7 P60's, utility bills OR is it too much information for the visa officers?

Please advise.

Many thanks.

Colin

jackEM

Re: EEA3 & EEA4

Post by jackEM » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:06 pm

colinm wrote:
Is it mandatory that I need to apply for PR as well?
No. Its Optional.
colinm wrote: If yes can I submit my EEA3 form alongwith family members EEA4 form to the same UKBA EU permanent residence divsion (i.e. EEA4 address).
Yes you can.
colinm wrote: Secondly do I have to enclose our monthly joint bank statements (60 Statements) for last 5 years alongwith originals of my 7 P60's, utility bills OR is it too much information for the visa officers?
Colin
For you, 5 P60s would be enough to show that you have exercised your treaty rights for 5 yrs in UK, including 7 would be better i guess.
Joint bank statements can be used for your members(Non-EU) as a supporting documents, but other documents can be used for same purpose.

Just use one supporting document to support each one of you, unless one can be used to support two or more applicants at the same time.

noble72uk
- thin ice -

Post by noble72uk » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:06 pm

Hi

I have submitted mine as EEA4 and my Wife EEA3 on the 20/07/2010 without solicitor
to the address mentioned on the application form for EEA4.
If you have more documentations to provide don’t hesitate to submit them don’t give to the IO a chance to return or ask for more documents from you or your partner.

In our case No bank statements were submitted as the EEA was and still working.
It’s up to you if you want to do so.

See what I have submitted:
Our passports + marriage certificate
Joint: Tenancy agreements, council tax for 5 years + 5 electricity bills of + 2 years and current membership of private health Bupa for both of us.
Original NHS cards + copy of EU health cards.
5 joint certificates of car insurance
5 TV licences on partner's name
5 BT bills on my name
Partner: work statement, 4 p60 but provided 37 payslips to cover the period of 5 years.
During the 5 years she only has a 5 months gap off work but never claimed a penny.

My work statement + 3 p60 and 6 payslips

COA not received yet

Good luck