ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent visa for my spouse. Help needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Punya
Newly Registered

Dependent visa for my spouse. Help needed

Post by Punya » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Hi All,

I got HSMP visa in Dec 2008 and been to UK in June 2009 and was there only for 2 months. I came back to India to apply dependent visa for my wife and unfortunately the visa got rejected under 319 C (insufficient funds for 90 days). We showed only 30 days. As the visa got rejected and we were expecting our first child, I stayed back in India and now planning to apply dependent visa for my wife first and then for the baby (the baby's passport is yet to come). Please help me with the below questions.

1. Should I show any tenant agreement or any accommodation proof even if I am not staying in UK (I am currently in India and working)?
2. I have maintained Rs. 3 lacs for last 4 months. Is this amount enough for my wife and baby?
3. Do I need to carry my current employer (in India) appointment letter, pay slips and bank statement of ABN Amro (RBS) bank where my salary is credited? My funds are in ICICI bank.
3. I am carrying the below documents to the VFS office tomorrow. Please let me know if I am missing anything:
a) VAF 10 form, HSMP approval letter, My passport and xerox copies, My wife's passport, ICICI bank statement for last 6 months as proof of funds, Cover letter, sponsor letter, Marriage certificate, photos, wedding invitation, My wife's graduation certificate for language proof.

Please reply ASAP as I am going to apply for visa tomorrow. Just found this forum in the last minute.

Many a thanks,
Punya

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:47 pm

You will need to show enough funds for yourself as well as your two dependants which is
2800 + 1600 +1600

Good Luck