ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how can i get proof of my spouse exercising treaty rights

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hubbitten
Newly Registered

how can i get proof of my spouse exercising treaty rights

Post by Hubbitten » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:58 pm

Hi everybody ,

can anybody advise me how to get the proof that my spouse is employed in UK .

We are separated and divorce proceedings are in process. For my permanent right of residence I need to prove that he was exercising treaty rights till decree absolute.

please please i would appreciate any ideas.

thanks for reading.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:40 pm

What has he been doing?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Hubbitten
Newly Registered

Post by Hubbitten » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:31 pm

hi vinny,

thanks for reading the post.

he is offsick to avoid my child's maintenence. i have come to know that he has got job in some other EU country and has moved there a month ago.but he is still employed with his previous company as he is giving them proof that he is sick(officially).

I dont know how to gather proof that he was employed until my five years are completed or until decree of divorce is granted. it is just two months towards completion of my five years.

any idea or advise???????????

rinna
Newly Registered

Post by rinna » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:03 pm

what you need to do is to get him to ring his previous employers and get some sort of prove.