ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Accomodation

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rohan.kataria
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependent Accomodation

Post by rohan.kataria » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:42 am

Hi

I have a valid Tier 1 visa for two years which I got couple of days back.
My employer has offered me a position with a client in UK. Tentative date of travel could be a week or 2 from now. My employer is providing me initial two weeks accommodation and also providing tickets for me and my wife. They will give me all these details on a company's letterhead along with the UK salary and offer letter.
Once am in UK for 2 weeks I will take a rented flat.

I am planning to apply for wife's dependent visa next week before I fly to Uk. How do I show accommodation for my wife? Is the letter from employer enough that I am given initial 2 weeks accommodation?

Does she needs to show some address in UK also? Or the letter from employer needs to show some address in UK.

Kindly note that I did not submit any such doc in my Tier 1 filing. Neither did I mention that I have a job in UK.

gd_Shepherd

Post by gd_Shepherd » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:27 pm

A quick SEARCH yielded two of the links (not exhaustive)

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=61588

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ndent+visa

Kindly search the forum

Shepherd

rohan.kataria
Newly Registered

Post by rohan.kataria » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:45 pm

Hi Shepherd,

Both the person are sitting in UK. I am in India and I want to file the wife's dependent visa before I travel to UK.

Any help is highly appreciated