ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Monthly application CAP/limit notification

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tanvirtonu

Monthly application CAP/limit notification

Post by tanvirtonu » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:14 am

How do I know that my application is within the monthly CAP, means- the recent changes in law for the monthly limit on application. How to know that the limit has reached and I m in/out of that limit.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:20 am

tanvirtonu

Post by tanvirtonu » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Could u be a bit more specific, where exactly to find that information that the limit has reached. It says it will be published in visa services website but I couldn't find any such thing in that site or maybe the limit hasn't reached yet.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:37 pm

tanvirtonu wrote:
Could u be a bit more specific, where exactly to find that information that the limit has reached. It says it will be published in visa services website but I couldn't find any such thing in that site or maybe the limit hasn't reached yet.
The web page says "If the limit is reached for a particular month, we will publish the information as a news story on this website.". The news stories may be found here. You can also subscribe to the News Feed
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer