ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal due to earnings claimed documents from same source

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fahdrafi
Newly Registered

Refusal due to earnings claimed documents from same source

Post by fahdrafi » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Hi All,
I just got a refusal of my application for Tier 1 general today because they said the documents for earnings claimed should be from two different sources. I apparently overlooked this part and just supplied two pieces of documents from the list of acceptable documents (salary slips and letter from employer confirming the earnings claimed).
Do I have a case for appeal if I can give them bank confirmation as well? Anybody with a similar case who has appealed? It says that no new documents can be supplied with the appeal but really I expect the rather expensive "processing" to include atleast an email from them if just one document is not admissible.
Anyone with any ideas or experience with this sort of thing?

Thanks.

Regards,
Fahd

Tier1_123

Post by Tier1_123 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Sorry to hear that. You have to apply again. This time go through the policy guidance and this forum carefully.

dev106
BANNED

Post by dev106 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Sorry to hear that!!!! As per the HO guidance, if you are a salaried employee then the list of documents you need to submit to prove your earnings are,
Source-1. Monthly payslips.
Source-2. Bank statements mentioning your earnings for the period you are claiming.

I'm afraid , both payslips and employer letter are treated as ONE SOURCE.