ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success Sheffield (WP + WP + Tier1)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smkamran
Newly Registered

ILR Success Sheffield (WP + WP + Tier1)

Post by smkamran » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:39 pm

First of all thanks to people who helped me and this forum.

My Case: WP + WP + Tier 1 (General) - 5 year in total

My visit: I had my appointment yesterday (10 Aug) 11.10 for my ILR in Sheffield. I arrived around 10.30 (parked in QPark opposite PEO), and after security checks went to the reception and got a ticket number. In 30 minutes my number was called and went to the counter where they checked my form and other docs (He did not ask for any docs I just passed everything as mentioned below). I was then asked to go to payment counter, and after payment the cashier took all the documents and I was asked to wait until my ticket number is called.

After 2 hours wait, finally my number was called and I went to the counter and the case handler went through my docs briefly. He did not ask anything just asked if I am working (I said yes). He then asked me to wait until he verifies everything. After 40 minutes my number was called again and he returned my passport with ILR stamped. (Some people were told the decision and to collect passport later. I did not have to wait for my passport stamp)

Docs:

- Form + Passport + 2 Pics
- Current Employer Letter
- 6 Month Payslips
- 6 Month Bank Statements
- P60 (5 years)
- License couterpart (Had two motoring offences)
- KOL

Thanks again and good luck to anyone applying in future