ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got extension :)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KV

Got extension :)

Post by KV » Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:48 pm

All,

This board has been quite useful in preparing for my FLR extension. I got my extension now. I had sent the necessary forms and financial documents in my application and I must say that they are very efficient now in processing those applications. Mine got appproved and was returned to me in just 1 week (including weekend) with 3 years extension stamped. Great. :D .

Thanks very much

KV

zartash
Newly Registered

Congrats

Post by zartash » Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:20 pm

Congrats, may u have many more happy occassions like this one, I hope you will also help others.
God bless u.

lbfrancois

Post by lbfrancois » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:17 pm

Congrats!

Pls, share with us the docs you sent for extension, and possibly how was your first year in uk??

Your experience might help others.

Wish you all the best,
Lu.

Rex

Post by Rex » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:39 pm

Congrags
Please provide complete details of documents supplied for your extension.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:20 pm

Rex

Have a look at this sticky topic where people applying for extensions have posted their details and experiences. You will find it useful when preparing for your FLR.

Good luck with your application.

KV

Post by KV » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:48 pm

Hi All,

Thanks for your wishes. I had not detailed the documents etc because I thought that has already been covered by others. Its really not very different. In addition to the form, you have to give bank statements (min 3 months), pay slips, employment contract, passports, photos, details for spouse (in my case), an agreement / letter from landlord for house.

I had also enclosed a note on the economic activity, but its not mendatory.

If someone wants more detail, I would be more than happy to give info. You can also send me a message.

Also, I was thinking that since now we have a sizeable population of people here in HSMP, may we we can have a separate sticky on that, in which we can cover eveyone's job experince here, exp. with day to day life and how it is different from their home country, how are they finding it here etc.

Regards,

KV

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:56 pm

Also, I was thinking that since now we have a sizeable population of people here in HSMP, may we we can have a separate sticky on that, in which we can cover eveyone's job experince here, exp. with day to day life and how it is different from their home country, how are they finding it here etc.
Good idea! It is covered in a sticky topic that was started sometime but it has run out of steam. If you would like to contribue to it, you could do it here.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=2239