ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 APPLICATION FOR CHILDREN.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

EMILIA MILES
Newly Registered

EEA2 APPLICATION FOR CHILDREN.

Post by EMILIA MILES » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:21 am

Hey guys,I got my RC three days ago as an unmaried partner of an EEA.now I want to submit an application for 3 of my children from previous marriage.all of them leave with us here in UK.My question is how possible is that I read it somewhere that an EEA member is only entitle to three dependants.but we are now four if you cant me.How do I go about this please.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: EEA2 APPLICATION FOR CHILDREN.

Post by Wanderer » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:56 am

EMILIA MILES wrote:Hey guys,I got my RC three days ago as an unmaried partner of an EEA.now I want to submit an application for 3 of my children from previous marriage.all of them leave with us here in UK.My question is how possible is that I read it somewhere that an EEA member is only entitle to three dependants.but we are now four if you cant me.How do I go about this please.
How old are the children?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

vinny

Re: EEA2 APPLICATION FOR CHILDREN.

Post by vinny » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:00 am

EMILIA MILES wrote: I read it somewhere that an EEA member is only entitle to three dependants
Where did you read this?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

EMILIA MILES
Newly Registered

EEA APPLICATION FOR CHILDREN

Post by EMILIA MILES » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:23 am

Thanks Wanderer,their ages were,16,15 and 9 years old