ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cancelling an Online Appointment

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nightmare
Newly Registered

Cancelling an Online Appointment

Post by nightmare » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:06 pm

I have to book an online in person appointment for PSW.

I suppose I will get my documents on xyz date.

My question is If i dont get my documents till that date can I cancel my appointment.

Is there any fee of it or any negative effects like UKBA dont allow you ever again to book appointments.

Also I want to ask Is rescheduling of appointment allowed?

Not finding that information in In person Appointment Section.. If Any One can throw some light, I will be Glad :)

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Night Mare

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:01 pm

You may cancel if you wish to, no problem. Rescheduling is nothing but cancelling existing appointment and booking a new one (on an available date).

regards

wabuthu

Re: Cancelling an Online Appointment

Post by wabuthu » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:25 am

Your allowed to cancel and reschedule an appointment. and no it doesn't bring any future problems.

Cancelling can't be done online. To cancel you have to call them on the premium number on ukba appointment website (the same number they give for phoning in for an appointment) just be prepared to pay about £1.20 per minute if calling from mobile and waiting time on average is about 10mins....so whoever you talk to over the phone you can tell them you want to cancel and reschedule then they will let you know the dates available. all the best.
nightmare wrote:I have to book an online in person appointment for PSW.

I suppose I will get my documents on xyz date.

My question is If i dont get my documents till that date can I cancel my appointment.

Is there any fee of it or any negative effects like UKBA dont allow you ever again to book appointments.

Also I want to ask Is rescheduling of appointment allowed?

Not finding that information in In person Appointment Section.. If Any One can throw some light, I will be Glad :)

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Night Mare
i'm not a professional, i'm just giving responses from personal experiences or from ukba or ukcisa links that appear appropriate to the situation. currently on PSW visa