ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR from WP - Do I need employer letters?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MD_Surrey
Newly Registered

ILR from WP - Do I need employer letters?

Post by MD_Surrey » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:40 am

Hi everyone, I'm loving the forums! I was wondering if someone knew the answer to this.

I've been working for 5 years and am up for my ILR. The guidance notes don't say anything about providing letters from employers - only proof of continuous employment which I can show through the work permit documents I received from the Home Office, as well as P60s and of course my passport entries/exits.

I've changed jobs a couple of times - but of course these didn't require me leaving the country or anything - so it's a pretty straightforward 5 years of employment here.

Do I need to get letters as well from all my old employers? Or even my current one. Not that it's a problem - but it'd just be a lot of hassle if I had to do it.

If anyone knows, that'd be great!

smaganti

Post by smaganti » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:17 am

i think you just need Current Employer Letter stating that you will be continuing in the employment

ILRindia
Newly Registered

Post by ILRindia » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Hi,

Just get the letter from current employer and you should be fine. Good luck!