ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

settlement visa help needed urgently

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

samira atif
Newly Registered

settlement visa help needed urgently

Post by samira atif » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:19 am

Hi guys,

any help will be apprieciated and please dont mind my spelling,

I am tirying apply for the settelemt visa for my husband in italy but a pakistani natinnal and we have been married for two years,

i have started filling in form in where it asks have you visited the uk in the last ten years well my husband came on a visitst visa from pakistan 2005 for the uk, and only stayed in the uk for two weeks and then went to italy and his passport did not get stamped will this be a prombelm with the embassy consider this as an overstayer,

please bear in mind that my hubby is resident of italy and can and live and work in italy,

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: settlement visa help needed urgently

Post by geriatrix » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:06 am

samira atif wrote:my husband came on a visitst visa from pakistan 2005 for the uk, and only stayed in the uk for two weeks and then went to italy and his passport did not get stamped will this be a prombelm
No.

regards

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:19 am

samira atif, what is your nationality? British? If not please explain your UK immigration status.
John

samira atif
Newly Registered

Post by samira atif » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am

thank you for replies,

my nationalaity is bristish and my husband nationalty is pakistani

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:21 pm

OK, I was just checking that a spouse visa, issued under UK immigration law, was actually correct, which it is.

Hope your husband's application is successful. No doubt you appreciate that as he currently has a right to live and work in Italy, it is totally OK for his spouse visa application to be made in Italy. He will no doubt find that a more pleasant and speedy procedure than if he needed to apply in Pakistan.
John

samira atif
Newly Registered

Post by samira atif » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:51 am

thank you for yuor feedback john who have got an appoinemt in rome on the 25 aug.

sally2244
Newly Registered

Post by sally2244 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:16 pm

samira, are you working to sponsor your husband or is he working?
im sponsoring my husband but im living abroad with him and im not working.

samira atif
Newly Registered

Post by samira atif » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:48 am

Hi i am working full time, my husband is not working he was working beofre but recently layed off in italy, where do u live?