ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) dependent EC queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

msukrocky
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (General) dependent EC queries

Post by msukrocky » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:16 pm

guys,

first of all thanks for your sharing and help.

I've a similar problem here, my wife's visa got rejected :oops: last month due to the below reasons
1. HSBC not attested by the bank representative - HSBC is not ready to sign/stamp on the statements or their letter head
2. LLOYDS TSB not having the period

Now i planned to make a new application instead of going for Appeal as it take long time (don't know about this clearly).
I got slot on 19th August this week. My application details are as below

Could any one please have a quick look and let me know if anything is missing,thanks in advance for your help.

1. HSBC Bank Statement - From April 1st 2010 to July 25th - Funds Maintained - £1610 - Original

2. LLOYDS TSB - From Feb 2010 to 30th July - Salary Support - Funds around £900 maintained - Original

3. 6 Months Salary Satements - From Feb 2010 to July 2010 - Date of last salary generated is 21st July 2010 - Original

4. Rental Agreement - Till Dec 2010, NOC - From Landlord - Dated 22nd June 2010 - Original

5. P60 - Forms - 2 years, My Passport Photocopy, Sponsership letter (22nd July 2010)

6. Wifes documents - Her Passport, Marriage Certificate, Covering Letter

One doubt is what date they will consider for the documents of expiry i,e 30 days validity, is the date 19th i submit to VFS or from the date all my docs received my embassy in chennai (really confused thou).
I request guys please look the dates of the documents as i am worried that any one of the document should not over run the 30days period.

msukrocky
Newly Registered

NOC Sample Letter

Post by msukrocky » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:24 pm

To Whom It May Concern

Dear Sir or Madam:

Re: XXXXXXX(Dependant Name)

I write to confim that we have no objection with the above residing at XXXXXXXXXX.

I trust the above is of some assistance, should you need any further information do not hesitate to contact us.

Your Faithfully,

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 (General) dependent EC queries

Post by geriatrix » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:31 pm

msukrocky wrote:One doubt is what date they will consider for the documents of expiry i,e 30 days validity, is the date 19th i submit to VFS or from the date all my docs received my embassy in chennai
The date of application is the date one pays the fees. Therefore make sure application is submitted at VFS before 24th-Aug.

regards

msukrocky
Newly Registered

Post by msukrocky » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:23 pm

sushdmehta wrote:
msukrocky wrote:One doubt is what date they will consider for the documents of expiry i,e 30 days validity, is the date 19th i submit to VFS or from the date all my docs received my embassy in chennai
The date of application is the date one pays the fees. Therefore make sure application is submitted at VFS before 24th-Aug.

regards
@sush, i hope i have all the documents required to go, we got the appointment on 19th afternoon. Could you please let me know if the above list is sufficient or not. Thanks in advance for your help

kunal parikh

Post by kunal parikh » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:03 pm

pls dnt forgot 2 include wedding pics...i got the rejection on that basis...pls do let me know if you are reapplying again and about the status..

msukrocky
Newly Registered

Success...at last we got the visa . hufff... great relief

Post by msukrocky » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:59 pm

guys once again thanks for your support, your efforts are greatly appreciated. Sush@ especially thank you for your support and time.

My wife got the dependent visa on 2nd of Sep, we have applied on 19th of August took bit long time, generally it take a week to come but due to holidays in india i think it took this time. Any how happy and great relief.

Lessons learnt, i was very down when it was rejected initially, the main reason was 1. No stamp or signature on the HSBC bank statements, 2. LLOYDS Bank statements doesn't cover the period. Actually HSBC stms are enough but i kept lloyds for support but not for the till date i've submitted the application. The case worker looked it right and pointed it right. After reading different cases i thought i shld go for fresh application instead of appeal, costed me £700 :( :x

So this time i started thinking and analysing -ve aspects and started collecting the info about what mistakes generally people tend to do with visa and got lot of information from this forum. This time i made the application with all originals and followed the guidelines of the policy docs and guidence from this forum.

so finally got it, i wish every one to succeed in your application and post the success story. If any one want any templates or documents pls post the message i will try my level best to answer them.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:03 pm

If you wish to, you may post the timelines in this topic.

regards

msukrocky
Newly Registered

Post by msukrocky » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:41 pm

sushdmehta wrote:If you wish to, you may post the timelines in this topic.

regards
Right, here are the timelines i've experienced.

Initial Application Dates: (Direct walkin to VFS centre)

Application date: 14th June 2010

Got passport back with rejection letter: 21st June 2010

(Text messages: 14th - application forwared to UK Embassy,16th-Applicaiton under processing with UK Embassy,20th Sunday (weired) - got message applicaiton processed and couriered,21-Received the passport with rejection letter)

2nd Application - Freshone, no appeal

Application date: 19th August 2010

Passport back with stamp: 2nd Sep 2010

(Text messages: 19th - application forwared to UK Embassy,24-Applicaiton under processing with UK Embassy,31st-Applicaiton processed and couriered,2nd Sep-Received the passport with stamp - successfull - happy days :P

This time it got delayd due to the holidays Onum and uk bank holiday, dont know whether UK bank holiday made some delay but it looks it has for me.

Hope this helps, even my aunt who applied for visitor visa to uk after a week also experiencing some delays and still not yet got.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:57 pm

msukrocky wrote:guys,

first of all thanks for your sharing and help.

I've a similar problem here, my wife's visa got rejected :oops: last month due to the below reasons
1. HSBC not attested by the bank representative - HSBC is not ready to sign/stamp on the statements or their letter head

Now i planned to make a new application instead of going for Appeal as it take long time (don't know about this clearly).
I got slot on 19th August this week. My application details are as below

Could any one please have a quick look and let me know if anything is missing,thanks in advance for your help.

1. HSBC Bank Statement - From April 1st 2010 to July 25th - Funds Maintained - £1610 - Original

2. LLOYDS TSB - From Feb 2010 to 30th July - Salary Support - Funds around £900 maintained - Original

3. 6 Months Salary Satements - From Feb 2010 to July 2010 - Date of last salary generated is 21st July 2010 - Original

4. Rental Agreement - Till Dec 2010, NOC - From Landlord - Dated 22nd June 2010 - Original

5. P60 - Forms - 2 years, My Passport Photocopy, Sponsership letter (22nd July 2010)

6. Wifes documents - Her Passport, Marriage Certificate, Covering Letter

One doubt is what date they will consider for the documents of expiry i,e 30 days validity, is the date 19th i submit to VFS or from the date all my docs received my embassy in chennai (really confused thou).
I request guys please look the dates of the documents as i am worried that any one of the document should not over run the 30days period.
@msukrocky
can you explain this please what does it meant by?
Question:
want it showing transaction dates?
please quick reply

msukrocky
Newly Registered

Post by msukrocky » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:07 pm

tsadeel79 wrote:
@msukrocky
Question:
please quick reply
The llds i've submitted were till the end of may (i,e may end), since the HSBC are not signed by the bank they are absolute and so the case worker picked the LLds statements and he found that the statements does not cover the period from june 1st to till the date i submiited my application, so then he wrote that 'not covering the period', confusing right... i also got this in the last week when i am about to submit for the secound time. Felt happy that i have decoded something like VOW signal from aliens. :roll:
so thumb rule is be Orignal and upto date.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:22 pm

msukrocky wrote:
tsadeel79 wrote:
@msukrocky
Question:
please quick reply
The llds i've submitted were till the end of may (i,e may end), since the HSBC are not signed by the bank they are absolute and so the case worker picked the LLds statements and he found that the statements does not cover the period from june 1st to till the date i submiited my application, so then he wrote that 'not covering the period', confusing right... i also got this in the last week when i am about to submit for the secound time. Felt happy that i have decoded something like VOW signal from aliens. :roll:
so thumb rule is be Orignal and upto date.
@msukrocky
still cant understand the reason. Was it mean that ur llyd statment was over the month old? i.e: end of closing date of ur llyd statement was more than one month old at the time of submission.
Is it correct?

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:41 pm

@msukrocky
can tell me the covering period of ur hsbc and llyd bank statment and also what was ur submiision date when your spouse got refused. it help me to understand ur case and prepare mine. I hope it helps me and i m not annoying u.

thanks

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:23 am

Please let me know my above quries
thanks for you help

msukrocky
Newly Registered

Post by msukrocky » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:00 am

nops, initially i scratched my head too. 'Not covering the period means', my understanding is my lloyds TSB statements i've submitted did not cover the 3 months period.

what it suggests is to generate the statements and validity of the dates should be 30 days.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:23 pm

msukrocky wrote:nops, initially i scratched my head too. 'Not covering the period means', my understanding is my lloyds TSB statements i've submitted did not cover the 3 months period.

what it suggests is to generate the statements and validity of the dates should be 30 days.
@msukrocky
all right i got you. you had submitted only for one month statement of lldys bank statement instead of 3 month or 90 consecutive days. As they required for last 3 month bank statement not more than a month old at time of subbmission. And your hsbc bank statement havent stamp so they didnt consider ur hsbc statement and pick the llyds one and llyds statement was only for month.

Am I correct? please let me know.

msukrocky
Newly Registered

Post by msukrocky » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:27 am

the lloyds tsb statements are from Jan 2010 to mid of may

So no statements b/w the period from mid of May till June, infact i did not

submit them as i thought that HSBC will show enough proof of the fund

maintanence, but HSBC became obsolute as they are not attested.

They looked in to LLOYDS TSB and try to find the three months which is

not there hence rejected.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:49 am

msukrocky wrote:the lloyds tsb statements are from Jan 2010 to mid of may

So no statements b/w the period from mid of May till June, infact i did not

submit them as i thought that HSBC will show enough proof of the fund

maintanence, but HSBC became obsolute as they are not attested.

They looked in to LLOYDS TSB and try to find the three months which is

not there hence rejected.
@msukrocky
thanks for this. so when did you submit your first application which was refused. You said lldy statement was from January 2010 to Mid of May ( assume 15 may 2010). it seem more than 5 months. if you submitted ur application before 15 June 2010 that should be fine but if you submitted after that so its mean ur statement was month over old.

Please let me know what was ur submission date of first application.

thanks