ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with Salary Proof Statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

akshiuk
Newly Registered

Help with Salary Proof Statements

Post by akshiuk » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:20 pm

Hi,

I am stuck at the point where we need to produce multiple proofs for earnings.I have arranged for stamped and signed salary slips. However, getting a bank statement is proving to be very frustrating.

My bank provides monthly archieved copies of the account statement. Will it be acceptable to the UKBA if:

1.) I were to download a copy for each of the months (eg: Sep 2009, Oct 2009, Nov 2009 etc.) for which I am claiming salary points.
2.) I would get these printed on my own and then get them stamped from the bank.

My confusion is whether this is acceptable (month by month statements covering the entire period of earnings, alongwith a stamp on each statement) or do I need one single, end-to-end statement from the bank, alongwith the stamp ?

Thanks for the help !

Regards

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:14 pm

You can have monthly bank statements and one continuous one is not mandatory.

If your bank issues monthly stmts then you should have them already, why do you want to print them off the internet?

akshiuk
Newly Registered

Post by akshiuk » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:24 am

Thanks for the reply hsmp1412....This makes things simpler... :)

Actually I have opted for the e-statements facility and hence do not have physical copies of the statements.

I will print off the soft copies, get them stamped and submit those with my application !

Cheers,

Akshiuk

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:59 am

Remember to get each and every page of the entire statement signed and stamped. However, I have heard of some banks not willing to stamp such long statements as they have to compare each transaction in the printed statement with their own record.

In case that happens, try asking them to print off the statements and sign and stamp each page.