ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set O - Question 6.1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sky_High
Member of Standing

Set O - Question 6.1

Post by Sky_High » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:39 pm

If some one switched from another visa catagoery (e.g. Student) to WP or HSMP 5 years ago and applied FLR inside the country rather than entery clearance, than what would be the correct answar for this Set O question?

"When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based."

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:44 pm

Date of issue of leave to remain in the same immigration category for which an extension application is (now) being prepared.

regards

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:56 am

Dear sushdmehta

I was of the same view as well as I entered in UK in jan 2004 as student and in apr 2008 I got T1G (on HSMP approval in dec 07)

I spoke to UKBA and they said I should write date of first entry in UK which is jan 04 and following this, in 6.2, i should write all holidays in past 9 years

Can you please shed some light on this and possibly provide some link on UKBA website about this rule