ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependant postpone the time to come here

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tier1dependant
Newly Registered

Tier 1 dependant postpone the time to come here

Post by tier1dependant » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:26 pm

Dear all,

Thanks for helping first.

My kid(<2 years old) has got her Tier 1 dependant visa Out of Country on 15th July till 2013. We planned to take her but something happened that we have to postpone her coming time.

Does anyone know whether there is a limit of period for her to come to UK?For example u must come to UK in 3 months once u got valid Visa?!

What will happen if I postpone her coming to next year ie more than 6 months? Will they refuse her to enter UK ?

Will these affect our ILR application later on?

Thank you very much for all viewing and replying.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 dependant postpone the time to come here

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:04 pm

tier1dependant wrote:Dear all,

Thanks for helping first.

My kid(<2 years old) has got her Tier 1 dependant visa Out of Country on 15th July till 2013. We planned to take her but something happened that we have to postpone her coming time.

Does anyone know whether there is a limit of period for her to come to UK?For example u must come to UK in 3 months once u got valid Visa?!

What will happen if I postpone her coming to next year ie more than 6 months? Will they refuse her to enter UK ?

Will these affect our ILR application later on?

Thank you very much for all viewing and replying.
There is no time limit to enter UK, you can enter anytime until your visa is valid. Dependant entering late would not affect your ILR.

tier1dependant
Newly Registered

Post by tier1dependant » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Thank you very much.
I just received an answer from UKBA saying " no time limit set on child" as well.

Professional!