ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips: -Formal or Stamped or Signed or on Headed paper

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

d1o

Payslips: -Formal or Stamped or Signed or on Headed paper

Post by d1o » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:35 pm

I have a little confusion and need advice.

I am planning to apply for Tier 1 General and I find something confusing about the payslip requirement.

UKBA says payslips should be stamped and signed if they are not formal payslips or on headed paper. What is formal? My payslips are the regular payslip issued by the company accountant, on dotted landscaped paper and arrive in the post. However, they are NOT on headed paper and DO NOT have my company logo on them. Now, I am not sure whether this is what is called formal payslip or not and whether I need to start thinking of getting them stamped or something.

Any takes?

If it makes it clearer, My payslips are printed on the typical payslip paper. The type where you have to tear the sides to open it. Our payslips are produced by an external payroll company, so though my name and address are there, there is no company header/logo and looks exactly like this:

http://www.payslipsp60.co.uk/LoadImg.as ... geBlue.jpg

push
United Kingdom

Re: Payslips: -Formal or Stamped or Signed or on Headed pape

Post by push » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:45 pm

d1o wrote:I have a little confusion and need advice.

I am planning to apply for Tier 1 General and I find something confusing about the payslip requirement.

UKBA says payslips should be stamped and signed if they are not formal payslips or on headed paper. What is formal? My payslips are the regular payslip issued by the company accountant, on dotted landscaped paper and arrive in the post. However, they are NOT on headed paper and DO NOT have my company logo on them. Now, I am not sure whether this is what is called formal payslip or not and whether I need to start thinking of getting them stamped or something.

Any takes?

If it makes it clearer, My payslips are printed on the typical payslip paper. The type where you have to tear the sides to open it. Our payslips are produced by an external payroll company, so though my name and address are there, there is no company header/logo and looks exactly like this:

Ya thats what a formal payslip is. Does it not have your company's name & logo at the back? i.e. the outside of the foil?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

il_breeze
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by il_breeze » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Mine includes both the name of the company and the name of the division where I work, however it doesn't include the company logo.

push
United Kingdom

Re:

Post by push » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:34 pm

il_breeze wrote:Mine includes both the name of the company and the name of the division where I work, however it doesn't include the company logo.
thats fine.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

milindsm

Post by milindsm » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:20 am

In that case, I would suggest you to take salary certificate from your HR. See to it that it is printed on company letter head. That's what I did and got an approval...!!!

dev106
BANNED

Post by dev106 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:25 pm

well, I work thru my limited company , and my accountant generates my monthly payslips in a very simple and proper format that contains my company name, my name, tax details, gross/net pay,deductions,date,ni number etc ...

moderators , can you please clarify :

Will it be sufficient by taking the signature and stamp of the accountant on the payslips?? or do I need any extra evidence regarding my payslips????

Many Thanks...:-)

Try n Fail...but..Don't Fail to Try

d1o

Post by d1o » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:39 pm

One other thing folks,

If I received my payslip online (via company intranet) BUT it had the company name and logo on it, would I still need to get it stamped?

Secondly and peharps this might sound stupid, do I need to staple the 75 page visa application together or just put it in a sleeve (just don't want to get sent home on the day because I did not staple it and they offer no staplers, or staple it and get told on the day that I have commited a cardinal sin by stapling it).

Thirdly, besides the photocopy of the documents which i'd retain for my records, do I need to submit the application with photocopies of all submitted documents as well?

Just in case it helps, I am attending in person at Sheffield.

Cheers folks.

d1o

Re: Payslips: -Formal or Stamped or Signed or on Headed pape

Post by d1o » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 pm

push wrote:
d1o wrote:I have a little confusion and need advice.

Any takes?

Ya thats what a formal payslip is. Does it not have your company's name & logo at the back? i.e. the outside of the foil?
Hi, push,
no, it does not have company name or logo on the back. It does have company name written under my address tho. Do you reckon this might be a problem?

d1o

Post by d1o » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:13 pm

I have now received the requested payslips from my first job for the last 12 months. All twelve pages are stamped but have not been signed. Is this an issue?

Could any of the seniors kindly advise please.

milindsm

Post by milindsm » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:39 am

Kindly get it signed.... why to take a chance..!!!