ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lelik22

documents

Post by lelik22 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:45 am

Hi Guys

I got confused a bit with documents which need to be submitted.

In guidelines it says:

Employees who receive a salary:
A salaried employee could provide a combination of:
personal bank statements covering the full • 12-month earnings period;
and either:
payslips for the full 12-month earnings • period; or
a letter from their employer.•
(We consider that payslips and letters from • an employer are from the same source and an applicant should therefore not provide a combination of these two types of document.)
Employees who receive a salary and • dividend payments:
If the applicant is paid with a combination • of salary and dividends, and both payments appear on the applicant’s payslip, this employee could provide:
personal bank statements
and either:
payslips for the full 12-month earnings • period; or
a letter from his/her

So according to the above stated I need to present payslips . Do I still have to submit a letter from my employer with salary statement or it will be considered as the document from the same source? Because earlier in the guidelines it says :

Letter from the applicant’s (previous and/iii) or present) employer(s) (or in the case of winnings, the relevant awarding body) confirming that he/she has received the exact amount claimed. This is a letter on company headed paper which clearly shows the applicant’s earnings during period claimed, and the date and amount of each payment. This letter should be dated after the period for which earnings
Tier 1 (General) Policy Guidance version 07/2010 Page 23 of 43
are being claimed and should clearly show the applicant’s gross and net pay.â€

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:53 am

The policy guidance says 'either payslips or letter from employer' that means one of the two and the guidance also clearly mentions that both payslips and the letter from employer are considered to be from same source. So, there is no extra advantage in providing both.

So, you dont have to provide both.

lelik22

Post by lelik22 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:45 am

thanks a lot :)