ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional Documents for Tier 1 Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Junaidbinyasin
Mood:
Pakistan

Additional Documents for Tier 1 Application

Post by Junaidbinyasin » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:45 am

Hi, there

I have applied for tier 1 General about month ago and have received confirmation.

But when I applied i had 2 bank statements missing I wrote a letter with application that my 2 bank statements are missing I have requested to bank as soon as they arrive I'll post it 2 you. But in confiremation letter it said do not send any documents untill caseworker ask you to do so, when I phone them 2day they said yeah send the additiinal documents the one you mentioned in letter at address which you will find in tier 1 general policy guidence, I have gone through that guidnece and can't find any adress there where it mention send your additional documents.

Could somebody please help me in this regards where do I Have to post these additional documents?

I'll be very thankful to you.

Regards

Tier 1 General Applicant