ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help with Question PBS Dependent ver 07-10 A2.2, D6, J4

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

man4uni

Need Help with Question PBS Dependent ver 07-10 A2.2, D6, J4

Post by man4uni » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Hi Forumers,

Firstly, Thank you for your time to check my post.

I am in the UK on Tier 1 (General) extended, meaning I was on HSMP earlier. I have been blessed with a baby boy (US Citizen) for whom I want to apply for a Tier 1 PBS Dependent. Presently my son is in the UK with me as he got the 6 months visa on arrival.

I would much appreciate if someone can help me with the below questions,

PBS Dependent version 07/10

(Section A2)
Q1. A2.2 Contact name in the UK if different to that of the dependent.
I don't know what to answer or someone can help me in elaborating the question please.

(Section D)
Q2. D1. Did the dependent obtain entry clearance or a visa before entering the United Kingdom?
I have answered it NO, reason being he got the visitor visa for 6 months on arrival, as said earlier. (Please correct me if I have answered this question correctly)

D6. Are either the dependant’s current and/or any one of his/her previous passport(s) or travel document(s) that he/she has used to travel to, and remain in, the United Kingdom which shows his/her current leave unavailable?
YES or NO
Can someone help me in understanding this question as well, please!

Lastly, (Section J)

J4. Has the main applicant applied to have his/her application assessed in accordance with paragraphs 39-42 of the HSMP Forum Ltd. Judicial Review Policy Document?

Awaiting your response!

Once again thank you for reading.