ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents Requirments for 2 different employments

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bym007

Documents Requirments for 2 different employments

Post by bym007 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:21 am

Hi,

I am preparing my documents for Tier-1 General from PSW at the moment.
I have worked as self-employed as well as employed for the first 6 months of my 12 months earnings period. For the last 6 months, I have only worked as self-employed.

To be able to claim my points for this time period, what documents will I need to show:

Employment with XYZ Organisation (6 months only)
I have monthly payslips + bank statements (joint account with mrs.) to provide evidence of employment for initial 6 months.

Self-Employment (12 months)
I have accountant's letter + bank statements (again same joint account with mrs.) for the last 12 months to show this.

All in all, would I need any further documentation or is this enough paperwork to submit ?

Many thanks for reading through.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Documents Requirments for 2 different employments

Post by aruni4470 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:06 am

bym007 wrote:Hi,

I am preparing my documents for Tier-1 General from PSW at the moment.
I have worked as self-employed as well as employed for the first 6 months of my 12 months earnings period. For the last 6 months, I have only worked as self-employed.

To be able to claim my points for this time period, what documents will I need to show:

Employment with XYZ Organisation (6 months only)
I have monthly payslips + bank statements (joint account with mrs.) to provide evidence of employment for initial 6 months.

Self-Employment (12 months)
I have accountant's letter + bank statements (again same joint account with mrs.) for the last 12 months to show this.

All in all, would I need any further documentation or is this enough paperwork to submit ?

Many thanks for reading through.
Go through the pages 22-25 of policy guidance CAREFULLY for required documentation . If you are self employed, you need to show two documents from point 142 also.
http://bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteconten ... idance.pdf

bym007

Post by bym007 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:20 am

I see. After reading the list a few times, I understand that I will need

-summary of gross income and net income from my Accountant on his headed letter

-bank statements for the 12 month's period to validate transactions on Accountant's letter

-evidence of Business Insurance (which I do not have at the moment! duh)

-evidence of registration with HMRC as self-employed

Is that all, or have I missed out on anything ? Many thanks for replying.