ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement Date Query Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tsadeel79

Bank Statement Date Query Urgent

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Hi Guys,
Just need quick advice. My wife will apply for her dependent visa on 30/31 August. And my bank statement is ended at 3rd August. I hope it's not going out date and not more than one month old at time of submission. Is that OK? Or you guys think apply next month with new bank statement.

Please need urgent advice!

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:46 pm

Make sure application is submitted (and fees paid) before 02-Sep-10.

regards

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:56 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Make sure application is submitted (and fees paid) before 02-Sep-10.

regards
@sushdmehta
Thankx! hopefully she will able to apply either 30 august or 31 August 2010 and fee will pay on same time by cash on hand. I have 2 more question.

1- They consider bank statement when exactly applicant submitted. For example if she apply on 30th August so they will consider my all application including bank statement from 30th August? Is it correct?
2- My employment letter is dated on 29th July 2010. Does the date on my employment letter effect on my application?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:00 pm

1. Yes.
2. No.

regards

riteshgaur

Post by riteshgaur » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:07 pm

Hi Sush,

Can we submit the visa fees in DD instead of cash?
If yes, then what will the conversion rate to be applied?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Ritesh

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:11 pm

riteshgaur wrote:Hi Sush,

Can we submit the visa fees in DD instead of cash?
If yes, then what will the conversion rate to be applied?

Thanks in advance
Have a look at the website of local BHC / VAC to ascertain the mode of payments accepted and the forex rate applicable.

Also, not appropriate to post queries irrelevant to the subject of the topic.

regards

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:26 pm

tsadeel79 wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:Make sure application is submitted (and fees paid) before 02-Sep-10.

regards
@sushdmehta
Thankx! hopefully she will able to apply either 30 august or 31 August 2010 and fee will pay on same time by cash on hand. I have 2 more question.

1- They consider bank statement when exactly applicant submitted. For example if she apply on 30th August so they will consider my all application including bank statement from 30th August? Is it correct?
2- My employment letter is dated on 29th July 2010. Does the date on my employment letter effect on my application?
Well, i don't think 30th August would be a working day for VFS as its a bank holiday weekend.

Employment letter is not needed as part of evidence, but still if you have provided then it really doesn't matter the date mentioned on it.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:35 pm

destiniation_london wrote: Well, i don't think 30th August would be a working day for VFS as its a bank holiday weekend.
VACs don't necessarily operate according to UK holidays ... one reason (amongst many) could be due to staff being local (not British expats). Try checking the website of VAC in your home country!

But no doubt that OP should take note of destiniation_london's comments and check if local VAC office is open for business on the day(s) the application si to be submitted.

regards

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 pm

@I checked VAC from Pakistan it doesn't mentioned that it closed on 30th August. But just say if it's closed so, is 31st August all right to submit the application? It will confirm tomorrow when my wife will get the appointment either on 30th or 31st.

Please advice

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:04 pm

sushdmehta wrote:
destiniation_london wrote: Well, i don't think 30th August would be a working day for VFS as its a bank holiday weekend.
VACs don't necessarily operate according to UK holidays ... one reason (amongst many) could be due to staff being local (not British expats). Try checking the website of VAC in your home country!

But no doubt that OP should take note of destiniation_london's comments and check if local VAC office is open for business on the day(s) the application si to be submitted.

regards
@sush
By the way what does mean by 'OP'?

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 pm

tsadeel79 wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:

regards
@sush
By the way what does mean by 'OP'?
Original Poster in other words you, in this case.

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:10 pm

tsadeel79 wrote:@I checked VAC from Pakistan it doesn't mentioned that it closed on 30th August. But just say if it's closed so, is 31st August all right to submit the application? It will confirm tomorrow when my wife will get the appointment either on 30th or 31st.

Please advice
You should be fine submitting your application on 31st with your last bank statements of 2nd august.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:18 pm

destiniation_london wrote:
tsadeel79 wrote:@I checked VAC from Pakistan it doesn't mentioned that it closed on 30th August. But just say if it's closed so, is 31st August all right to submit the application? It will confirm tomorrow when my wife will get the appointment either on 30th or 31st.

Please advice
You should be fine submitting your application on 31st with your last bank statements of 2nd august.
@destiniation_london
thankx! but my last bank statement was till 3rd August not 2nd august. But I hope from Pak VAC will open & operate on 30th August. Will see tomorrow

tsadeel79

Bank statement query urgent help needed please!Last Question

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Deleted!

tsadeel79

urgent advice need

Post by tsadeel79 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:29 am

Hi guys,
Today my wife get appointment of 1st September for app. submission.

Is this appropriate to submit visa application on 1st September as my bank statement end 3rd August.?

Please need urgent advice! thanks

destiniation_london

Re: urgent advice need

Post by destiniation_london » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:46 am

tsadeel79 wrote:Hi guys,

Is this appropriate to submit visa application on 1st September as my bank statement end 3rd August.?

You are better off reading the policy guidance instead of asking for every date.

The policy guidance says bank statements should not be older than a month from the date of submission.

So, if you are submitting your application on 1st september and had bank statements upto 3rd August, you are fine.

tsadeel79

Re: urgent advice need

Post by tsadeel79 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:06 am

destiniation_london wrote:
tsadeel79 wrote:Hi guys,

You are better off reading the policy guidance instead of asking for every date.

The policy guidance says bank statements should not be older than a month from the date of submission.

So, if you are submitting your application on 1st september and had bank statements upto 3rd August, you are fine.
@destiniation_london
thanks a lot sorry i m soo much stress & confuse last time they refused on base on my bank statement was 4 days old and lack of evidence of contact from my spouse. I am sorry if i am getting annoyed.

However, we are making application on 1st September lets figure crossed.

Thanks

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:30 am

Don't worry about it. I hope its going to work out for you this time.

Best of luck