ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MODERATORS/Admin please help ..urgent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abimaro1
Newly Registered

MODERATORS/Admin please help ..urgent

Post by abimaro1 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:03 pm

hi guys ,
my fiancee is sponsoring me from uk for a fiancee visa !
she has just one months payslip , because she just started working in summer after finishing her masters . is that a problem?

she has savings of 7k plus pounds in her account .
i have a job offer letter from uk too and a i have studied in england for 3 years .

my finacee is living in 2 bedroom flat with her friend , now she pays for one double bedroom and her friend pays for one.
what whould be better if the contract is just on her name or both of ther name and then add a property inspection report too ?
saying she rents one bedroom , and pays half rent??? or sharing property withsome will harm our visa chances?

and in monthly living cost do we add rent too?

if her monthy income is 1400 pounds , and she spends 800 pounds on living cost , saves 500 plus , is that ok ?

alikhan28
BANNED

Re: MODERATORS/Admin please help ..urgent

Post by alikhan28 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:58 am

my fiancee is sponsoring me from uk for a fiancee visa !
she has just one months payslip , because she just started working in summer after finishing her masters . is that a problem?
No
she has savings of 7k plus pounds in her account .
i have a job offer letter from uk too and a i have studied in england for 3 years .
Good
my finacee is living in 2 bedroom flat with her friend , now she pays for one double bedroom and her friend pays for one.
what whould be better if the contract is just on her name or both of ther name and then add a property inspection report too ?
saying she rents one bedroom , and pays half rent??? or sharing property withsome will harm our visa chances?

You need one double bedroom for accommodation and 3 people in 2 bedroom is acceptable under immigration guideline.
So both option would work.But to be better if Tenancy agreement is on your friends name then good or his friend name and he allowed you to live there.This would save you accommodation expense as well.You only have to show his approval and documents to live there free.

Both options are workable.
and in monthly living cost do we add rent too?

Yes you suppose to
if her monthly income is 1400 pounds , and she spends 800 pounds on living cost , saves 500 plus , is that ok ?
You need£100.75 per week after paying rent and council tax.so in yours case yes it would be OK.

If you struggle on maintenance then go for free accommodation(third party accommodation) as this would save you £400-500 per month.

Ali
..................................................................................................
This is simply a general discussion not an immigration advice. I not necessarily correct on everything I would say. I am learning too