ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

adequate accomodation for fiancee

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abimaro1
Newly Registered

adequate accomodation for fiancee

Post by abimaro1 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:14 am

my finacee is living in 2 bedroom flat with her friend , she pays for one double bedroom and her friend pays for one.

what whould be better if the contract is just on her name or both of ther name saying she rents one bedroom , and pays half rent???

or sharing property withsome1 will harm our visa chances?

if we show she is renting one room , in making property assesment report ,do we just survey the room she is renting or whole property !

alikhan28
BANNED

Re: adequate accomodation for fiancee

Post by alikhan28 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:59 am

abimaro1 wrote:my finacee is living in 2 bedroom flat with her friend , she pays for one double bedroom and her friend pays for one.

what whould be better if the contract is just on her name or both of ther name saying she rents one bedroom , and pays half rent???

or sharing property withsome1 will harm our visa chances?

if we show she is renting one room , in making property assesment report ,do we just survey the room she is renting or whole property !
Duplicate.

Stick to your orgional topic please.

Ali
..................................................................................................
This is simply a general discussion not an immigration advice. I not necessarily correct on everything I would say. I am learning too

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:02 am