ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Brainbox
Newly Registered

Salary

Post by Brainbox » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Hi All,

Am applying for HSMP in this month and i have one major question

I get my basic salary in my bank account but my rent allowance by cheque which is addressed to the Landlord. So could you please advise me what supporting documents should i provide to authorities to confirm my total salary.

Also the list of documents which am submitting are;

1- Age: copy of passport

2- Education: My original Degree

3- English: Original IELTS test report

4- For Funds: 3 months bank statements along with a letter from bank stating that my funds in last three months have never gone below GBP 2,800/-

5- Salary: Payslips + Employer letter + Bank Statement (showing my monthly basic salary for 12 months) + last year tax return (December 2009) for the verification of my rent allowance.

Please advise me if i need to submit any additional document. I heard of some cover letter could you please furnish me with one.

Thanks in advance :)

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Salary

Post by mvent00 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:40 am

Brainbox wrote:Hi All,

Am applying for HSMP in this month and i have one major question

I get my basic salary in my bank account but my rent allowance by cheque which is addressed to the Landlord. So could you please advise me what supporting documents should i provide to authorities to confirm my total salary.

Also the list of documents which am submitting are;

1- Age: copy of passport

2- Education: My original Degree

3- English: Original IELTS test report

4- For Funds: 3 months bank statements along with a letter from bank stating that my funds in last three months have never gone below GBP 2,800/-

5- Salary: Payslips + Employer letter + Bank Statement (showing my monthly basic salary for 12 months) + last year tax return (December 2009) for the verification of my rent allowance.

Please advise me if i need to submit any additional document. I heard of some cover letter could you please furnish me with one.

Thanks in advance :)
Last edited by mvent00 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

guaravd

Post by guaravd » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:17 am

1) For Educatin submit your Marksheet as well along with Degree Certificate.
2) Please ensure that your bank statements for salary and maintenance fund are on official bank stationary ie bank name and logo should appear on the statements along with banks official stamp and signature.
At times bank only provide statements on plain stationary and then stamp and sign on it. In such a scenario kindly get a letter from bank on their letter head confirming that statements issued are authentic.
3) Salary slips should be stamped and signed by employer. Employer letter should be on company's letter head duly stamped and signed