ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Applying for Dependent Visa - My Income Status

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bouqet777

Tier 1 Applying for Dependent Visa - My Income Status

Post by bouqet777 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:30 pm

Hi,

I am in UK on Tier 1 and applying for my wife and 2 kids to join me here in UK. When i got my Tier 1 i was working one full time and one part time job and my income was within the Tier 1 slab. But now I have quit my part time job and only doing my main job. Due to this my income now has fallen below the Tier 1 threshold by 4K!

Could anybody please advise if this will affect my dependent's Visa application in any way?

Many thanks

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Applying for Dependent Visa - My Income Status

Post by mvent00 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:19 am

If you are only applying for your dependents, it does not matter that how many jobs do you have? Only thing matters is that you MUST have enough maintenance funds to support your dependents in your account for three months, or your dependents have maintained in their accounts for three months. Your previous earnings will be considered only when you will apply for extension. Hope that helps.
bouqet777 wrote:Hi,

I am in UK on Tier 1 and applying for my wife and 2 kids to join me here in UK. When i got my Tier 1 i was working one full time and one part time job and my income was within the Tier 1 slab. But now I have quit my part time job and only doing my main job. Due to this my income now has fallen below the Tier 1 threshold by 4K!

Could anybody please advise if this will affect my dependent's Visa application in any way?

Many thanks

bouqet777

Post by bouqet777 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:29 am

Thanks dear,