ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

payslips-different formats

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sudhakar_barua

payslips-different formats

Post by sudhakar_barua » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:16 pm

Hi, all my payslips are stamped and signed? Most are on company stationery, but few are regular A4 papers (though signed and stamped). Will it do?

nksg

Re: payslips-different formats

Post by nksg » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:01 pm

it should not make a difference as long as these are signed and stamped. As per the guidelines both are acceptable.
sudhakar_barua wrote:Hi, all my payslips are stamped and signed? Most are on company stationery, but few are regular A4 papers (though signed and stamped). Will it do?

guaravd

Post by guaravd » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:51 am

Hi,

It will not make any difference if its on A4 paper coz i have submitted my payslips for tier 1 on A4 paper with company seal and signatur and it was accepted.
I also suggest that if possible kindly take a salary certificate on company headed paper showing 12months salary break up ie Gross, Net & deductions. Its always godd to be on safer side.

mjose
Newly Registered

Salary slip without office sign/seal

Post by mjose » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:59 am

My company doesnt provide salary slip on office stationary and neither do they sign/seal it on A4 sheet.
I only have bank statment with seal and sign.
Will my visa be rejected?

guaravd

Re: Salary slip without office sign/seal

Post by guaravd » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:06 am

mjose wrote:My company doesnt provide salary slip on office stationary and neither do they sign/seal it on A4 sheet.
I only have bank statment with seal and sign.
Will my visa be rejected?
You should provide at least two pieces of evidence covering the full period for which you are claiming. The evidence must be from separate sources and support all of the other evidence.

You can get detailed information from following link
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... t#21982072