ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New baby born uk

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jcp
Newly Registered

New baby born uk

Post by jcp » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi all

Sorry for the repeat the question.

I was on HSMP , my wife she was dependent on me and in Nov. 2009 i had a extension in Tier1(General) my wife she got Tier 1 (General) Dependent.Now we have a baby born last month i am planning to go india so, I want to apply for her visa so could you pl help me which form do i need to fill

1 . Flr(o) or PBS Tier 1 (dependent)
2. Do i need to send my original passport because i am main applicant or just photo copy is enough to get her visa ?
3.Do i need to send Tenancy agreement for her accommodation?

Help appreciate

Thanks

Sky_High
Member of Standing

Post by Sky_High » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:06 pm

1-PBS Dependent
2- No (Although you do not need to send but suggest to send a copy of passport and visa)
3- No

jcp
Newly Registered

Post by jcp » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:25 pm

Sky_High wrote:1-PBS Dependent
2- No (Although you do not need to send but suggest to send a copy of passport and visa)
3- No

Thanks Sky_High for the quick reply

I make the list for the visa application for her if i miss any thing pl any one correct me

1. Baby passport
2 .Baby birth certificate, 2 photographs
3. Application form
4. Marriage certificate
5. My passport copy,
6. 3 months bank statement and pay slip

If any thing missing pl reply

thanks

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:53 pm

That seems fine.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:54 pm

If applying by post dont forget to include a pre-paid special delivery envelop for quicker & traceable return of your documents.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

jcp
Newly Registered

Post by jcp » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:30 pm

push wrote:If applying by post dont forget to include a pre-paid special delivery envelop for quicker & traceable return of your documents.

Hi push

Thanks for the reply i appreciate help

Thanks you very much

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:40 pm

It might be good to include a copy of the mother's passport as well.

almas
Newly Registered

Post by almas » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:22 am

I am also going to apply dependent visa for new born child. I have a question about maitenance funds.

My husband who is the main applicant do not have maintenance funds in his account as per requirement. But my account contain enough money to show as maintenance funds.

Can any body advice please that instead of main applicant, bank statment of baby's mother (who is on dependent visa) will fulfill the requirement of maintenance funds?

Thanks.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:41 am

almas wrote:I am also going to apply dependent visa for new born child. I have a question about maitenance funds.

My husband who is the main applicant do not have maintenance funds in his account as per requirement. But my account contain enough money to show as maintenance funds.

Can any body advice please that instead of main applicant, bank statment of baby's mother (who is on dependent visa) will fulfill the requirement of maintenance funds?

Thanks.
40. If the Tier 1 Migrant is outside the United Kingdom or has been present in the United Kingdom for less than 12 months, each family member of the Tier 1 Migrant must show that he/she, the Tier 1 Migrant, or (for children) his/her other parent who is also legally present in the United Kingdom has at least £1600 to support him/her; this is in addition to any funds the Tier 1 Migrant needs to prove he/she has enough money to support himself/herself.

jcp
Newly Registered

Post by jcp » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:52 pm

HI all

I have a doubt about the maintenance fund pl reply
About maintenance fund when i am applying for my new baby do i need to show £800+533+533 or just £800+533 Because my wife she already got the PBS tier 1 Dependent visa with me when i got extension.

Thanks