ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependant EC application - appeal success

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kunal parikh

Tier 1 dependant EC application - appeal success

Post by kunal parikh » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:18 pm

Hi Guys,

Really want to thank all of you for the great help..

I got the ECM review and my wife's dependant visa got through just within a month...can not believe as they doubt about the genuine subsitence relationship..

We did the court marriage and put the file on the very next day...we did all ceremonies afterwards...just wanted 2 get biometric clear...we did not even enclosed any wedding pics as VFS useless people said its optional..

We appealled the decision on 27 July 10 in bombay and got the response back on 30 Aug 10.

we enclosed the following documents:

1) Engagement/ wedding/ reception pics
2) simple explanation wedding followed by different ceremonies along with reception invitation card and payment receipt
3) Itimised calling card bill...
4) plus history of calls skype or yahoo as we mainly use that- of the last 4-5 months...
5) plus we also mentioned about the credibility of the marriage as we both are highly qualified just to show genunitiy of the marraige...

Hope this helps.....

I ALSO HAVE QUESTION for the experts here...

they said it usually takes 2 weeks to get passport stamped...do we just have to sent copy of main sponer's visa along with the required forms...there wont be any other requirement???? any other document?

I hope stamping will be quicker...

thanks
Kunal

Confused and worried
Newly Registered

congrats

Post by Confused and worried » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:14 pm

IM sure ur glad mate, we received acknowledgement letter from BHC on 12/07 and havent yet heard anything. It was a silly mistake from VFS by taking a photocopy of bank statement rather than the original,so i feel ECO should overturn the decision. A few qs for you mate...
1) Did you receive a letter stating tht the eco has overturned the decision?
2) Does the letter mention you to submit your wife's passport?
Im so stressed out as its nothing as bad as staying in a state of dillemma...Really happy for you mate, congratulations.

kunal parikh

Post by kunal parikh » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:19 pm

yes...they have withdraw the appeal...and sent us the form which we need to send along with passport...

my wife also called them and they said it will be done within 2 weeks....

yep..ur case looks quite straight fwd...u will hear it back something good very soon...