ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Certificates-laminated

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sudhakar_barua

Certificates-laminated

Post by sudhakar_barua » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:06 pm

Hi,
My marriage and degree certificates are laminated? I have heard that lamination is considered as tampering. Will homeoffice reject laminated evidences?

prisat
Member of Standing

Re: Certificates-laminated

Post by prisat » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:23 pm

sudhakar_barua wrote:Hi,
My marriage and degree certificates are laminated? I have heard that lamination is considered as tampering. Will homeoffice reject laminated evidences?
No, Lamination is not Tampering for sure. It is protection.

As a matter of fact, before one and a half year, one of my friend submitted his Laminated Originals - Degree certificate and Academic Transcripts for his processing and he was approved a visa.
Disclaimer :

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:35 pm

You can get documents laminated without any worries - i submitted my marriage certificate which was laminated last month and got the visa without any issues.

rohitktm

Post by rohitktm » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:48 pm

No prob. Most of my submitted documents were laminated. There was no issue at all. All the best.