ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is it ready....is timeline typical of area

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NiiKpani

Is it ready....is timeline typical of area

Post by NiiKpani » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:29 pm

As far as the wording goes, i understand the text below:

"your application is ready for collection.please visit the UK visa application centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same"

However, we only submitted in Zimbabwe on 26/8/10, so finding our status today to be as shown above surprises me

Although she will go and collect as instructed,..... pre-emptively can i assume a decision has been made then??

alikhan28
BANNED

Re: Is it ready....is timeline typical of area

Post by alikhan28 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:51 pm

"your application is ready for collection.please visit the UK visa application centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same"

pre-emptively can i assume a decision has been made then??
[/quote]

Indeed a decision has been made.

So best luck.

Ali
..................................................................................................
This is simply a general discussion not an immigration advice. I not necessarily correct on everything I would say. I am learning too