ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question on Maintenance Funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ankulkar
Newly Registered

Question on Maintenance Funds

Post by ankulkar » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:01 am

Hi,

I have one question on maintenance funds. Is it mandatory to shows the funds from Bank account only ? I mean I normally don't keep such big cash in my bank account, instead I invest the money in Mutual Funds and Shares. I also have lumpsum amount in Provident Fund which is more than the 2800 pounds. Hence I would like to know, is it possible to show the PF amount or the MF and shares for the Maintenance Funds ? Has anybody done that ? If yes then can someone share the procedure ?

Regards,

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Question on Maintenance Funds

Post by aruni4470 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:19 am

ankulkar wrote:Hi,

I have one question on maintenance funds. Is it mandatory to shows the funds from Bank account only ? I mean I normally don't keep such big cash in my bank account, instead I invest the money in Mutual Funds and Shares. I also have lumpsum amount in Provident Fund which is more than the 2800 pounds. Hence I would like to know, is it possible to show the PF amount or the MF and shares for the Maintenance Funds ? Has anybody done that ? If yes then can someone share the procedure ?

Regards,
210. Evidence must be in the form of cash funds held in an account (this includes savings accounts and current accounts even when notice must be given). Other accounts or financial instruments such as shares, bonds, pension funds etc, are not acceptable, regardless of notice period.

Page 33
http://bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteconten ... idance.pdf

ankulkar
Newly Registered

Post by ankulkar » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:27 am

Thanks for the quick response