ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependant Visa - maximum possible delay

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aaa123
BANNED

Tier 1 Dependant Visa - maximum possible delay

Post by aaa123 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:38 pm

Hi,

My wife has got approval for her Tier 1 (G) dependent visa, and it starts from this month. I am really tied up and might not be able visit my country to bring her with me, up until coming January.

Is that likely to cause any problems! Also what could be the maximum possible delay without causing any problems with the ILR or FLR.

Please advise.

push
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Dependant Visa - maximum possible delay

Post by push » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:59 pm

aaa123 wrote:Hi,

My wife has got approval for her Tier 1 (G) dependent visa, and it starts from this month. I am really tied up and might not be able visit my country to bring her with me, up until coming January.

Is that likely to cause any problems! Also what could be the maximum possible delay without causing any problems with the ILR or FLR.

Please advise.
ILR/FLR is driven by main applicant's situation. She can join you any time until her current leave expires.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

aaa123
BANNED

Post by aaa123 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:04 pm

push wrote:

Please advise.
ILR/FLR is driven by main applicant's situation. She can join you any time until her current leave expires.
So January is fine!

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:29 pm

aaa123 wrote:
push wrote:

Please advise.
So January is fine!
Yes Jan 2011 should be fine.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:41 pm

push wrote:

Please advise.
Just a reminder that she needs to be with you for at least 2 yrs just before you file for ILR for her to apply ILR with you.