ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cancelling a representative

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sheronline
Newly Registered

Cancelling a representative

Post by sheronline » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Hi Dear,

I applied my HSMP tier 1 on 17/05/2010 through a representative. The application is still pending with homeoffice. I had to check update my self although I paid a fees to him to deal with all this but he does not seem to be helpful. I want to cancel the representative which form I should fill to be a direct contact with homeoffice. I checked the change of circumstances form on UKBA homeoffic site. I found the change of circumstances form and the date mentioned on this form is valid from 31 July 2010.
Is there any particular form I should use to cancel his engagement with my application and corresepondence address should be my address ?

Please forward me the form to cancel representative as I could not find one. I will appreciate your help.

Thank you,

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Use the Change of circumstances form available on the UKBA site.

regards

sheronline
Newly Registered

Old representative form

Post by sheronline » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:53 pm

Dear Sushdmehta,

Thank you for the reply. I apllied my case before 31st July 2010 and this form is valid from 31st July. May I request you send the old form?

Thank you,

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:57 pm

A form is specified for a purpose and, and due to changes, updated version of a given form become effective from a specific given date. From that day on, only that updated / current version of the form must be used.

In simple words - anyone intending to use "Change of circumstances" form on/after 31-July-2010 must use this version of the form.

regards