ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Already on Tier 1 - Change of address

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

musique79
Newly Registered

Already on Tier 1 - Change of address

Post by musique79 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:44 am

Hi

I am on T1 (general) since Jan-09. I moved house back in April this year but now I am not sure if I need to intimate UKBA for this.

Can you please advise. What is this for?

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ms/pbs/cos

It also states

... it does not matter whether we are currently deciding or have already decided your application - you need to tell us of any changes using this form ...

psdesai
BANNED

Post by psdesai » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:16 am

Thanks a very good question. I have completely forgotten about it. Does anyone knows if there is any timelimit about when to inform the UKBA. I have recently changed my addres (about 3 months ago). Am I late? If so how bad is it?

Any help is much appriciated.

Thanks,

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:59 am

That (form) is for change of circumstances while your PBS application is under process with UKBA.
We do not need to know of any change of address, unless you have relocated since making your application and a decision is still pending.

:?
regards

psdesai
BANNED

Post by psdesai » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:48 am

Thanks for the quick reply. Its very confusing as in the form it look like you have to let them know about change of address but on the website it says you dont need to!!

I cant remember correctly but when I applied for my visa the visa officer said something about change of address.. :roll: :roll: