ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fixed Penalty after submission for Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

magsi23
Member of Standing

Fixed Penalty after submission for Naturalisation

Post by magsi23 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Dear All,

I submitted my application for Naturalisation on 24th August through NCS, I received a Fixed penalty notice today ie 09-09-2010 £60 for not having a correct format of Registration number, Police noticed that on 4th August but i received the letter today only because they were doing some investigation to find out who the car belong to etc, they did leave the notice on the car which i never got, , I have paid the fine already, i am bit worried it might affect my application?

This is the first Fixed Penalty notice i have received in over 3 years.

Do i need to send them a letter to say i have received this notice?

I am nervous would be an understatement, So close and yet so far? has anyone else been in the same situation?

Please help

Kind Regards
Magsi

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:34 pm

I would like to think you will be ok. Hopefully you will get to hear from them with your result in the next few days.