ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsorship Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

milindsm

Sponsorship Letter

Post by milindsm » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:26 pm

Hi,

I have Tier 1 (General) and I am now planning to apply for Tier 1 (General) Dependent for my wife. Help desk people told me that being a main applicant, I need to provide a sponsorship letter.

Can anyone please a sample sponsorship letter??

Cheers,
milindsm

askhan
United Kingdom

RE

Post by askhan » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:03 pm

milindsm

Post by milindsm » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:29 am

Thanks..!! But this sponsorship letter is given by the main applicant who is already in the UK. I am not in the UK and planning to travel next month or so.

One more thing. The sample covering letter on the link that you have sent talks about "Tier 1 (General) approval letter from Home office" in the document list. What this document is? I just have visa stamped on my passport.

Regards,
milindsm

milindsm

Post by milindsm » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:24 am

Experts...!!!! Please comment!!!

milindsm

Post by milindsm » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:17 am

Hello,

Is this sponsorship letter fine??? please note that I already have Tier 1 visa but I have not yet traveled to the UK.
Mr. xxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxx, India

Date: X September 2010
To,
The Assessing officer,
British Deputy High Commission,
Pune, India.

Sub: Request for considering VISA application of my wife.

Dear Madam/Sir,

I, Mr. xxx [Passport Number xxxx] hold Tier 1 (General) visa [VAF No. xxx] valid from xx/xx/xx until xx/xx/xx. I wish to take my wife Mrs. xxxxx [Passport Number xxxx] to the UK.

I can assure that, I can bear all her expenses on my own, without seeking any public funds. I have sufficient funds for her expenses. The following documents are attached to along with application.

1. Bank statements for the period xxx to xxxx (covering little bit more than 6 months).
2. Marriage Certificate.
3. Last 6 months payslips from my employer xxxxx, India.
4. Last 3 years IT returns.
5. Photocopy of First and Last page as well as Tier 1 (General) visa page of my passport.
6. Photocopy of my PAN (Permanent Account Number) card number xxxxx(issues by Income Tax Department of India) for photograph and signature validation.

I sincerely request you to consider her VISA applications. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any clarifications.

Thanking You!

Yours Sincerely,

(Mr. xxxxxx)

Kindly reply back asap...!!!

Regards,
milindsm

riteshgaur

Post by riteshgaur » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:47 am

Hello Friends,

I would like to add one more question to Sponsor Letter.

Since am going to apply for Tier1 for myself (as main applicant) and my 2 dependants together.
Do I need sponsor letter for my dependants in this case also OR the so called covering letter will be enough?
Regards
Ritesh

milindsm

Post by milindsm » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Plzzzzzzzzzz reply back ASAP...
My wife has an appointment for Tier 1 (General) dependent on 16th Sept.