ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Experience Shared

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aqilzeeshan

EC Experience Shared

Post by aqilzeeshan » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:15 pm

Fist time i went to british embassy riyadh/ksa one week back. The EC officer even without having a looking gave my docs to inquiry saying that he will tell u what docs you need. The inquiry told me that do u have bank account in ksa i said no i have in pak and bank statement is attached. he said where u will stay i said with a friend , email correspondance is attached , he said u need to show a letter from local housing authority stating that accommodation of your friend will not get crowded by your stay. i came back posted this problem here on forum. Here is my post

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=6298

through the help of very helping people i solved this problem by doing a cancelable booking of 7 days. Then i went to UK embassy again. this time they said since your bank account is not in saudi arabia so you have to show pay slips of last 6 months. he put a note on the last page of the form.i came back took salary slips with me and went to embassy today morning. This time he saw the salary slips and he said how come suddenly all this money came to your bank account. i said i send money to my father's bank account since he is head of family and he take care of all the money matters so when i needed it here in UK so i asked him to trasfer money to my account he did that , he said ok then we need bank statement of your father and made another note on the form then he said where you will stay i said in hotel initially and so many interview calls are lined up for me so i will move to some other place as soon as i get job he said can you give proof of interview calls, i had print out with me i showed him the print out of emails he kept it with other docs then cancelled his final remarks about the father bank statment and said ok go and pay the fee.

i paid the fee 600SAR and they guy asked me to give photocopy of approval letter and returned me the original and asked me to collect passport at 2PM , i collected the passport and there was EC on it.

Even though i mentioned arrival date of 2 months later ( 28 March 2006 ) in the VAF1 form and was hoping that they will start the validity date from that but they started from today ( 2 jan 2006).

Dineshj
Newly Registered

Post by Dineshj » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:22 am

Its good, atlast got it. Validity doesnot make diff. One Year will be from your date of entry.
All the Best...Cheers

nizamm

Post by nizamm » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:27 am

I think one year from date of stamp not date of entry. as you can't stay in UK after Visa exp date