ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Need_advice
Newly Registered

ILR Dependent

Post by Need_advice » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:25 pm

I'm currently on Tier 2 dependent visa. My husband is eligible for ILR next months. I would like to know if I'm eligible for applying for ILR along with my husband. I have stayed with my husband in UK for 2 years now, but I was on work permit for the first year and later changed to dependent visa. Please advice me if I'm eligible.
Thanks in advance

vinny

Re: ILR Dependent

Post by vinny » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:16 am

Yes. KOL required.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Need_advice
Newly Registered

Post by Need_advice » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:36 am

vinny wrote:Yes. KOL required.
Thanks a lot for your reply. I was confused because I was not sure if I had to complete 2 years on tier 2 dependent visa before applying for ILR.

nksg

Post by nksg » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:43 am

Yes you are eligible to apply for ILR along with your partner.
Need_advice wrote:
Thanks a lot for your reply. I was confused because I was not sure if I had to complete 2 years on tier 2 dependent visa before applying for ILR.

Need_advice
Newly Registered

Post by Need_advice » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:00 pm

nksg wrote:Yes you are eligible to apply for ILR along with your partner.
Need_advice wrote:
Thanks guys :)