ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Tier 1 Post-Study Work Visa rejected on false basis

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

av123
Newly Registered

UK Tier 1 Post-Study Work Visa rejected on false basis

Post by av123 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:42 pm

I applied for a Tier 1 PSW visa on 26/05/10

Finally on 13/09/10 my application was returned and I got a refusal letter stating:

You were required to submit a letter from my bank to verify the Online banking statements or the bank stamp on each page of the statement. Further to this, you bank statements do not cover a period of 90 days prior to the application.

Given to this, I refuse your visa application on this occasion because I am not satisfied that you meet all the requirements of Paragraph 245X[Paragrapgh 320, Amend as applicable] of immigration rules.

"The irony is that I submitted all original statements that confirmed that the money(GBP3000.00) has been in my account since 12/02/10 to 18/05/10(This should have been more than sufficient as according to Guidance Rules statement should be no more than one month old than date of application).Additionally, I also printed off my online banking statement of the day when I applied(26/05/10) for an additional security(mentioning this in my covering letter). But as I was I applied from overseas, I obviously could not have my UK bank certify this {Also as this was not required but just submitted as an additional document}

Now what Can I file in my Administrative Review that could help overturn this decision as this is completely false?