ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for HSMP Approval, Need help in certain areas

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cheerfulkhan

Applying for HSMP Approval, Need help in certain areas

Post by cheerfulkhan » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:23 am

Hi,

I am a 26 years old from Pakistan and aspire to claim for hsmp in the areas of education, experience and earnings.

a. Education - UK Bachelor's equivalent - 15 Points
b. Exp - 4 years graduate level exp - 35 points
c. Age - under 28 , 5 points
d. Earnings - > 5000 GBP , 25 points

Following are my questions

1. Is it necessary that the expereince certificates include the word "Graduate level experience" in it? Will it be good enough if the job responsiblities mentioned give an indication that these roles can only be played if someone is a graduate?

2. I am supposed to show the tax returns to prove my earnings. In pakistan the tax department issues a salary certificate at the end of the financial year which runs from june/july. In between if you want to ask for a proof from ur employer all they show is the tax deposit challan deposited by the company on the behalf of all the employees and a list of employees with thier respective tax deduction amount on a separtely attached page. Moreover it is a photocopy as the original lies in the company files and they dont give it to u. Since i am applying in jan, therefore i dont know if i submit copies of these company submitted tax deposit slips and it will be considered by the hsmp guys? Is there any other way or any other document showing proof of my tax deduction since july 05 till now.

I want to seek help from my pakistani brothers/sisters on this forum as they would be aware with our tax system.

3. Shall the payslips be on the company letter head or not? If it is on company letter head, is it necessary to get it signed and stamped?

4. Is Provident fund considered part of the earnings or not?

5. Does hsmp consider gross salary or net salary as earnings?

6. is it necessary to show the bank statement as an indication to the hsmp guys that i have enough funds if i come to uk to take care of my expenses?

I am here on this forum for the first time and writing to u guys/guls for the first time. Please do help and guide me.

CYIO

faisal30
Newly Registered

Post by faisal30 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:16 pm

sent the private message