ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Will this create problem in FLR ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aqilzeeshan

Will this create problem in FLR ?

Post by aqilzeeshan » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:08 am

I got EC two days back and talked with my manager that i want to leave after finishing the 2 month legal notice period according to my contract. my manager has given me an offer that we have office in UK what if you get a new contract from our UK office and you get salary slips from our UK office but you keep on working here in Riyadh/KSA , as far as salary is concerned my current salary converted in UK pound is 14406 GBP per annum so if i go for this Option i will be getting 1,200.55 GBP payslip from Uk company everymonth into my bank account in Uk. As far as 90 days period is concerned i can fly to UK on weekend and come back before 90 days.

My Question is 1,200.55 GBP payslip per month and going to UK after every 2 months to avoid more than 90days outside period will work for me in FLR ? its like UK company hiring me and relocating me to Riyadh/KSA without effecting 90days period.

According to my perception one cannot stay more than 90 days once he go outside uk , he has to return back before 90 days r completed , its not like during one year one cannot stay more than 90 days outside. Am I right ?

The reason why i am happy with my current company is they are offering me very good projects to work, so if approach will not create any problem in FLR i am willing to continue with it.

Please help me to reach a good decision.

Rex

Post by Rex » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:49 am

I read somewhere that in total of four years you cannot stay outside UK for more than 6 months i.e. 180 days (in total).

Better is to contact HSMP people go confirm.

Moreover 1,200.55 GBP would be your gross salary and you will have around 950 GBP Net Salary.

Goto i-resign.com to calculate your exact net salary.

pakistan
Newly Registered

Post by pakistan » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:46 pm

:roll:
Rex,u r 100% right.Minmum requirement is 3 1/2 years stay in UK out of 4 years.