ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Refused - Need Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chhnagaraju
Newly Registered

Tier1 Refused - Need Help

Post by chhnagaraju » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Hi All,

today i received my documents but it was refused. because

1. Previous Earnings: I have submitted three Bank statements(icici,sbi and hdfc) as my last 15 months salary was credited in these. Reason they told is
you have submitted bank statements from ICICI Bank and State Bank of India which show salary credits from my companies. However as per the published guidance, electronic bank statements must be on comapny headed paper and bear the official stamp of the bank,
I have submitted SBI statement not the the oficial headed paper(They gave only printed paper, there is no log0), but it is signed and stamped by bank officials.

As per the guidelines(i studied)
If Applicant wishes to submit electronic statement from an online account he/she also should provide supportive document from the bank on company headed paper confirming that documents are authentic. Alternately an electronic statement bearing official stamp of rthe bank issuing the statement will be accepted. so i have submitted without hesitation.

Also they didn't look into my HDFC Bank statement, This contains my three months salaries.

2. cause:
This is Maintainance of funds.
My funds are in SBI Account. and i have submitted two statement seperately one for previous earnings and one for Funds.

Reason: Your 90 day periond is from 07/05/2010-04/08/2010. for this they have considered my hdfc and icici statements. in these accounts i dont have funds so they refused.

My Application submitted date is 27-Aug-2010, why they have considered between these dates?
My funds are available from 13-May-2010 in SBI Account.
If they consider my SBI Account Statement, My application should be approved.

Could you please advise me on this, i am going to submit my Admin Review Form tomorrow itself.
[/quote]

guaravd

Re: Tier1 Refused - Need Help

Post by guaravd » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:09 pm

chhnagaraju wrote:Hi All,

today i received my documents but it was refused. because

1. Previous Earnings: I have submitted three Bank statements(icici,sbi and hdfc) as my last 15 months salary was credited in these. Reason they told is
you have submitted bank statements from ICICI Bank and State Bank of India which show salary credits from my companies. However as per the published guidance, electronic bank statements must be on comapny headed paper and bear the official stamp of the bank,
I have submitted SBI statement not the the oficial headed paper(They gave only printed paper, there is no log0), but it is signed and stamped by bank officials.

As per the guidelines(i studied)
If Applicant wishes to submit electronic statement from an online account he/she also should provide supportive document from the bank on company headed paper confirming that documents are authentic. Alternately an electronic statement bearing official stamp of rthe bank issuing the statement will be accepted. so i have submitted without hesitation.

Also they didn't look into my HDFC Bank statement, This contains my three months salaries.

2. cause:
This is Maintainance of funds.
My funds are in SBI Account. and i have submitted two statement seperately one for previous earnings and one for Funds.

Reason: Your 90 day periond is from 07/05/2010-04/08/2010. for this they have considered my hdfc and icici statements. in these accounts i dont have funds so they refused.

My Application submitted date is 27-Aug-2010, why they have considered between these dates?
My funds are available from 13-May-2010 in SBI Account.
If they consider my SBI Account Statement, My application should be approved.

Could you please advise me on this, i am going to submit my Admin Review Form tomorrow itself.
[/quote]

For your previous earnings - The ECO is right with his decision. Your SBI bank statements are issued by bank and you have not taken the print out from your internet bank account. Hence you need to submit the statement on official bank stationary ie with proper logo. If that is not possible then take a letter from the bank stating that statements are authentic.

Your second concern is little confusing. Can you explain it in better way.

chhnagaraju
Newly Registered

Post by chhnagaraju » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:24 pm

Thanks Guarav,

I asked SBI people to give on Letter head but they didn't accept my request and gave me on White paper print out.

Second issue is.
My Funds are available in SBI Account. So i took two same statem ents and produced one for Previous Earnings and other for Funds.

they didn't consider it.

Also duration issues:
My Applicatons submission date is 27-Aug-2010. So 90days period starts from 27-May-2100 to 27-Aug-2010. But they looked between 07-May-2010 and 04-Aug-2010 in ICICI and HDFC. there is no funds available in these two as i maintained in SBI.

Cannot i get positive from Admin Review?

guaravd

Post by guaravd » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:27 am

chhnagaraju wrote:Thanks Guarav,

I asked SBI people to give on Letter head but they didn't accept my request and gave me on White paper print out.

Second issue is.
My Funds are available in SBI Account. So i took two same statem ents and produced one for Previous Earnings and other for Funds.

they didn't consider it.

Also duration issues:
My Applicatons submission date is 27-Aug-2010. So 90days period starts from 27-May-2100 to 27-Aug-2010. But they looked between 07-May-2010 and 04-Aug-2010 in ICICI and HDFC. there is no funds available in these two as i maintained in SBI.

Cannot i get positive from Admin Review?
Speak to SBI branch manager about your statement on official stationary. Show them the copy of your rejection letter, they might get convinved.

Duration Issue : There is a possibility that the ECO might have not considered your SBI statement at all due to not being printed on official bank stationary. Therefore he would have checked for maintenance funds in the ICICI & HDFC statements where the funds were not available, hence you were not awarded points.

You can still try for Admin Review. If you are lucky enough you migh get through.
Best of Luck !!

chhnagaraju
Newly Registered

Post by chhnagaraju » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:10 am

Thanks Guarav,

why ECO has considered the duration 07-May-2010 and 04-Aug-2010 for funds. IT should be like 27-May-2100 to 27-Aug-2010

guaravd

Post by guaravd » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:01 am

chhnagaraju wrote:Thanks Guarav,

why ECO has considered the duration 07-May-2010 and 04-Aug-2010 for funds. IT should be like 27-May-2100 to 27-Aug-2010
Difficult to comment on it. What was the period of bank statements of ICICI & HDFC ?

neosumit

Post by neosumit » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:24 am

Can you please provide the following details if you are seeking some concrete comments:

1. Statement period for:

a. SBI Bank
b. ICICI Bank
c. HDFC Bank

2. Did you submit a letter stating whats the 90 day period for which you are claiming the 'maintenance funds' in the account?

Also your application date had got nothing to do with your 90 day period.
The latest 'End date' on the statement(s) submitted by you will be considered. The 'end date' has to be within 1 month of the application date.

So to be consistent if you are showing multiple bank statements, its better to take the 'from date' and 'to date' to be the same across statements.

3. Please provide the 'Exact worded comments' of the Clearance Officer.

This would help you to get some good response and help others on this forum as well.
Thanks,
Sumit.

chhnagaraju
Newly Registered

Post by chhnagaraju » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:20 am

1. a SBI: 01-Apr-2010 to 18-Aug-2010, This statement is having one month salary on 9-Apr-2010, and also having funds since 13-May-2010 to till date(Account has been created on 01-Apr-2010)
b. ICICI: 01-Apr-2010 to 31-July-2010
c. HDFC: 03-May-2010 to 15-Aug-2010(Account has been created on 01-May-2010)

2. I didn't state anything but i have submitted seperate Bank statement for funds(SBI).

3. ECO Comment(Previous Earnings): You have stated on you application form that you worked for Magan Infotech from 01/05/2009 to 30/03/2010 and IBM India from 03/05/2010 to 31/07/2010. As evidence of this you have submitted formal payslips from Magna for the months fo May 2009 to March 2010 and IBM Inia from May 2010 to July2010.
I acknowledge that you have submitted bank statements from ICICI Bank and STate Bank of India which show salary credits from Magna Infotech and IBM INdia . Howewer , as per the published guidance, electronic ank statements must be on company headed paper and bear the officail stamp of the bank, Tha bank statement from State bank of India for 01/04/2010 to 17/08/2010 does not contain these features and is therefore no acceptable evidence.
Therefor we can only consider salaries from April 2009 to July 2010 which total to 37508.00 . You have there fore been awarded 20 points.

Please advise me on this

chhnagaraju
Newly Registered

Post by chhnagaraju » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:31 am

I will submit my documents on Monday or Tuesday. This time i dont want to get any comments. B
below are my earnings

June Salary --Credited on July 9th
July Salary -- Credited on Aug 9th
August -- Credited on Sep 9th
September -- Credited on Oct 9th
October -- Credited on Nov 9th
November -- Credted on Dec 9th
December -- Credited on Jan 9th
January -- Credited on Feb 9th
February -- Credited on March 9th
March --- Credited on April 9th( But on Bank statement my company name was printed wrong by mistake, Actualy it should be Magna Infotech, but it is CEMTES by salary, Will they accept it. Salary is same on the salary slip and statement).
April -- didn't get yet(Final Settlement)
May -- Credited on 30 May
June -- Credited on 30 June
July -- Credited on 30 July
Aug -- No salary(Final Settlement)

My Question is If i submit on Monday or Tuesday(20 or 21 of Sep 2010). Am i eligible to count of all the above salaries.

Total Salary(12 months) is around 6.07lacks(excluding March Salary).

Should i take all Bank Statement again or should i use them which i took in the last month?

neosumit

Post by neosumit » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:52 pm

Sir,

In your first post you claimed that you did not receive the Visa because of 1. Earnings proof of bank statement not having bank logo.
2. Maintenance funds not being considered because of missing bank logo and the period as you mentioned was incorrect.

Now if you have been refused because of bank logo, please make sure that you take the statements on the letterhead of the bank.

Also if your maintenance funds are on the same account from which you claim earnings, its better to take another statement and submit that as a document for maintenance funds.
Please mention clearly the 91 days period for which you are showing the funds.

Make sure that the end date is not more than 1 month from the date of application. Take a cover letter from the bank (if possible) corroborating the start and end date of statements and the closing balance on the end date.
Thanks,
Sumit.

chhnagaraju
Newly Registered

Post by chhnagaraju » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Thanks Neo,

Also Can you please coment on my previous earnings which i am going to show on Monday(reapplying).

Are these fine to go ahead from June-2009 Salary.

neosumit

Post by neosumit » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:49 pm

July Salary -- Credited on Aug 9th
August -- Credited on Sep 9th
September -- Credited on Oct 9th
October -- Credited on Nov 9th
November -- Credted on Dec 9th
December -- Credited on Jan 9th
January -- Credited on Feb 9th
February -- Credited on March 9th
March --- Credited on April 9th( But on Bank statement my company name was printed wrong by mistake, Actualy it should be Magna Infotech, but it is CEMTES by salary, Will they accept it. Salary is same on the salary slip and statement).
April -- didn't get yet(Final Settlement)
June -- Credited on 30 June
July -- Credited on 30 July
Aug -- No salary(Final Settlement)

Sir,

Looking at the above, I can state without any doubts that you should:

1. Clearly mention the earning period which is a 12 month period on the cover letter.

2. So if you start from 1st June 2009 then end date has to be 31st May 2010.

3. What it means is you should show the salary credit for the above period of earnings. Date of credit can be any day. However the net salary on the salary slip and that on the bank statement has to match

4. So your statements should consist of all the payments in between and including

5. You can adjust the above period if you want depening on whats the 12 month period when you earned the most!

6. You have provided occurence of an error regarding the transfer detail on the bank statement. However if your salary slip net amount mathces with that on the bank statement, it should be fine.

7. Make sure the bank statements have a logo and are stamped by the branch officials.
Thanks,
Sumit.

Calayevany_V
Newly Registered

Post by Calayevany_V » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:02 pm

I have also produced the maintenance fund proof from SBI. Initially I have got letter from SBI in plain paper but it was signed and sealed from Bank manager. The same was done in my SBI bank statement for 12 months. But later I found the amount he mentioned was incorrect and I went to bank manager requested him to provide the available balance in SBI letter head and he managed to give me one but I submitted the bank statement just like that in a plain paper with sign and seal from bank manager and I got my Tier 1 stamped today.

chhnagaraju
Newly Registered

Post by chhnagaraju » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:28 am

Hi Calayevany_v

You mean you have submitted SBI statement on White paper with sign and Seal(Not on SBI Letter head)? or else you have submitted two statements one is on letter head and other is on white paper?

If you got Tier1, i will go for Admin review. because even i take statement on Letter head, it is not clear as format is not fitting on Letter head.

What do you say?

Are you from india?

Regards
Nagaraju Ch