ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cover Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chhnagaraju
Newly Registered

Cover Letter

Post by chhnagaraju » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Hi

Can someone review my Cover Letter. I am applying my application 2nd time, i dont want to ttake any risk now. Please review and provide me some suggestions.

20-Sep-2010,
Pune.

To,
The Entry Clearance Officer,
British Deputy High Commission,

Subject: Tier 1 (General) PBS Visa Application.
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I xxxxxxx holding the passport number xxxxxxx would like to apply for Tier 1 General (PBS) visa to stay and work in UK.

I have been maintaining more than the required amount (£2800) of funds to maintain myself without the recourse to public funds.

I would like to list all the documents submitted, points claimed etc for your kind consideration.

1. Completed VAF9 application for xxxxxxx (Applicant).
2. Completed PBS Appendix 1 Tier 1(General) Migrant self assessment form.
3. Points Based Calculator work out sheet printed from the UKBA website.
4. Age: 27 Years
• Points Claimed: 20 Points.
• Evidence Submitted: Original Passport and 10th Original Certificate.

5. Qualifications: Master of Science, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
• Points Claimed : 35 Points
• Evidence Submitted: Original Masters Degree Certificate.

6. Previous Earnings: Total Salary £44326 (01/06/2009 to 01/08/2010)
• Points Claimed: 25 Points.
• Evidence Submitted: My Salaries were deposited in 3 different banks in last 15 months. So i am submitting 3 bank statements with Sign and Seal from bank officials. Below are the details of the bank details along with deposited duration.

Bank Name Duration(From –To) (dd/mm/yyyy) Deposited Employer
ICICI Bank 01/06/2009 – 31/03/2010 xxxxxxx company
State Bank of India 01/04/2010 – 30/04/2010 xxxxxxx company
HDFC Bank 03/05/2010 – 01/08/2010 xxxxxxx company

7. English Language: Degree taught in English
• Points Claimed: 10 Points.
• Evidence Submitted: Original Bachelors Degree Certificate.
(Note: Nagarjuna University name has been renamed to Acharya Nagarjuna University in 2004. Same has been mentioned on the back side of my Bachelor’s Original Degree. Bachelor ‘s Degree has been completed in March-2003).

8. Maintenance Funds: Maintaine a minimum of £2800 for past 3 months from 13/05/2010 to 17/09/2010.
• Points Claimed: 10 Points.
• Evidence Submitted: Account statement from State bank of India with funds availability of more than £2800 with the Sign and Seal from bank officials. Funds are available since 13-May-2010.

9. Total Points Claimed: 100 (Attributes 80 + English Language Requirement 10+ Maintenance Funds 10).

10. Other documents enclosed
• Offer Letters from my all companies.
• Form-16.

Request you to kindly issue me the visa to live and work in the UK.

I trust the information I have provided is satisfactory, however if you have any questions or require additional information do not hesitate to contact me on +91-xxxxxxxxxx or alternatively via email xxxxxx@gmail.com

Warm Regards,

(xxxxxxx)

the Duration which i have mentioned is not the statement start date and end date. during these dates my salary was deposited.

Please advise me on this, As i am planning to reapply on Monday.
Last edited by chhnagaraju on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:24 pm

please remove all personal details from the letter before posting.

nitint1

Post by nitint1 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:06 am

chhnagaraju,

You have an MCA degree for which you claiming 35 qualification points, if that too is taught in English, do you think it is required to claim 10 points of English language by Bachelor's degree, wouldn't the same MCA degree do?

I am asking this because, I have a similar case, and in the stage of collating documents.

thanks

chhnagaraju
Newly Registered

Post by chhnagaraju » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:43 am

I did M.Sc from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur. I am not getting enough points for that. so i am claiming points on my Bachelor's.

Regards