ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my visa will expire in9 days:(

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hassan3034
Newly Registered

my visa will expire in9 days:(

Post by Hassan3034 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:48 pm

I am applying for a PSW Visa and completed the application form. I have all of the needed documents, except the maintenance document. I ordered a three month statement in the bank on 8th of September for the last three months (7th of June to 7th of September).unfortunately they sent me a wrong statement which is from May to August. I called the bank and ordered a new statement, however it takes 10 days to have it. unfortunately my visa expires on 28/9/2010, and I just have 10 days to send my application. I am worried that I could not have the statement before my current student visa expires. now the question is that could I send my application without the maintenance document? could I send the maintenance document some days after sending my application, if so, should I tick the box which asks about maintenance document. please and please help me. please note that I have had access to more than 800 pounds in the last three months. please and please

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:54 pm

dont get panic. include the statement from may to august and take print out of you online statement take it to bank and ask them to stamps if they wont stamp. write a coevering letter to UKBA and inform thme about the situtation

without mainntenece doc they wont deal with your case