ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self Employed Applying for Tier 1 Dependent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mahajanvivek

Self Employed Applying for Tier 1 Dependent

Post by mahajanvivek » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:07 am

Hi Guys,

I am currently self-employed and doing contract under my own limited company. All the money which i get goes into my business account and i am the only director of the company. For the funds maintainence i have been holding funds for my dependents in my business account.

I have just realized that my bank statements for my business acount are only under my company name and there is no mention of my name. What documents can i send to convince the Visa officer that this my own company and all the funds i have in the company are my own.

Kindly advise.

Regards,

Vivek

mahajanvivek

Post by mahajanvivek » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:15 am

Guys can anyone help me with this query.... Moderators please ....

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Maintenance funds must be held in personal account(s).

regards

mahajanvivek

Post by mahajanvivek » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:29 pm

Hi Sushdmehta, Thanks for the reply. Is there any workaround ? We never realized that and i have been saving that amount in my company account. I am the only director of the company and the one one who has access to the account. Kindly advise or help on what can be done now.. as we need to go next month for visa submission.

vas
Newly Registered

Post by vas » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:19 pm

mahajanvivek wrote:Hi Sushdmehta, Thanks for the reply. Is there any workaround ? We never realized that and i have been saving that amount in my company account. I am the only director of the company and the one one who has access to the account. Kindly advise or help on what can be done now.. as we need to go next month for visa submission.
hello my friend u no need to worry about ur business account
just tranfer money to ur personal account and show them the personal account and business account
any way they will cross check in companeies house
dont worry

mahajanvivek

Post by mahajanvivek » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:30 pm

vas wrote:
mahajanvivek wrote:Hi Sushdmehta, Thanks for the reply. Is there any workaround ? We never realized that and i have been saving that amount in my company account. I am the only director of the company and the one one who has access to the account. Kindly advise or help on what can be done now.. as we need to go next month for visa submission.
hello my friend u no need to worry about ur business account
just tranfer money to ur personal account and show them the personal account and business account
any way they will cross check in companeies house
dont worry
Thanks for your reply. But you need to realize that i am applying for my wife's visa next month so i dont have time to transfer money and wait another three months.